PwC

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was a regular job interview, nothing exceptional. First round with HR, followed by an interview with the Line Manager followed by the Partner. The process was fairly quick and got to know that I was selected by end of day.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Assistant Manager - Human Resources
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – Four rounds of interviews. Extremely long process. Took over 10 weeks for the entire thing to get over. First round - Recruitment Head (basic questions on experience & skill sets), Second round - Reporting Manager (questions on a few concepts, theories and excel skills and attrition), Third Round - SBU HR Head (more of a holistic assessment for culture fit and situation based questions), Fourth Round - Partner (perhaps the toughest since more questions on the way to add value by HR to the business.

Interview Question – Nothing as of what i can recollect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very rigid. Played a lot on the Brand name. Were not giving anything more than 5-7% of what was initially offered.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details – A three step interview process
1 - Written Test
2 - HR Round
3 - Partners Round

Interview Question – Why PwC   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview - 1. HR (Background check ^=& other general info)
                                         2. Manager (Technical round, details of work exps)
                                         3. Partner (Confidence level, Goal, Potential)

Interview Question – Any random section from the companies act   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details – 3 round interviews. All technical sessions first from HR, second by Sr. Manager and last round by the Partner of the firm. All rounds may be completed on a single day or next day. Asked about IFRS, DTC, GST.

Negotiation Details – My demand is INR 6 lac they offered me for INR 5.5 lac and I want to join PWC a brand name....

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of Accounting standard questions, about your personality and likes and achivements,
Also why PWC and Why CA as a profession. Then a case study to evaluate Logic and Ethics. HR interview and Technical interview for about 20-25 minutes each. Then a test of General knowledge and Techinal knowledge with recent developments in the area of expertise.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join PWC   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in August 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds of interview, 1st with Managing Consultant and than with Partner. Both were very informal with most questions being on personal experience and previous projects handled. They also discussed briefly on what will be my exact role and kind of projects, i will handle

Each Interv iew lasted for 30-45 minutes and there were no case questions or puzzles etc. Also there was no situation based questions like. So it was pity much straight forward interview with questions on past experience and an opening personal question "tell me about yourself"

Interview Question – Why are not joining Company "X", where your X boss has gone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is very little scope of negotiations with average increase being around 5-10%. Obviously it will also depend on the base salary and how desperate PWC is in getting you on board.
Overall, they do not sway too much from their initial offer
Also, it took almost 2 weeks for them to roll out the offer after i got verbal confirmation. Negotiation was done with the HR person and talks with Partner was not really helpfull in negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.