PwC

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. HR called and fixed the interview.
    2. Technical Round - 1 (Sr. Manager Gave 3 topics to prepare on Green Buildings and Energy Efficiency)
    3. Technical Round - 2 ( Two Sr. Managers discussed technical issues in Energy Efficiency and Green Buildings)
    4. Technical Round - 3 (Associate Director discussed technical issues and scope in Energy Efficiency Vertical).
    5. HR helped me with the offer after 14 days.

Interview Questions
    • None Actually.. Mostly everything were technical so it went off pretty smooth.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I went ahead as per Company's Policies.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

This position was based at Gurgaon for Partner - Market and Industry Development. The process followed was - selection of CV from job portal and then face to face interview with HR people. The interview was very badly conducted. The interviewer only asked 2-3 questions about present job and salary.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions as there weren't any asked by the interviewer. He was keen on doing up with the candidates that they have called perhaps. Or may be they had someone selected already and the interview was a mere eyewash.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
    Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
    Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Axapta Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

The interview process is extremely slow and unorganized.I was called at Pwc Gurgoan office for F2F for the first round,i reached on time and there interview was done on phone (i can't understand why they call me if they have to do with phone :) ).Well , question asked was good and tricky.After one month they declared me pass in first round and said second round will be scheduled soon.I see on their candidate portal my status.But i did not get any call until one month.I cleared 1st round on 28 feb 2014 and get call on 28th march for second round but second round was scheduled on 25th april 2014 (more than 2.5 month passed since 1st round).
    Second round was again telephonic, the question asked was very tough , and tricky.Much knowledgeable person was asking the question and i am able to answer 70-75% questions.The interviewer was satisfied with my answers.
    Within 2 day i got a call that i am selected for VC round with Partner/Director.
    VC round was scheduled at 8:30 am , very formal question were asked, may be my second round was good enough that's why this was only formal.question like why you want to change job etc.
    At noon, same day the called me and asked to submit documents and informed me that i had cleared VC round.
    After 3-4 days they call me and ask for CTC negotiations and told me the position will be of retainer profile (all process was done for permanent position), i said ok.
    On candidate portal , i saw my status as "offer Approved".
    But after 2-3 day i got a call again fro pwc gurgoan , for interview. The question was very non-reasonable.
    no response for next 1 week , i send mails to the HR. Then again they schedule interview (Telephonic). This time it is from PWC banglore. Simple question were asked by three persons, i answered almost correctly to all.
    Again no response for 1 week, then i send mail to HR, she told me that they drop that position as there is no project :)
    So they took more than 3 months for all these drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now on candidate portal , my status is set as "Candidate not interested" ....

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

There would be at-least 3 rounds of interviews. First one would be with someone in your function or could be from HR. Second round is usually a case round and is taken by someone senior such as an associate director or a partner depending upon the need. Firm tries to communicate fairly regarding the process.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part would be technical stuff related with the work that is expected from you or if you are doing the same in your current job. This is basically asked during second or third round. Also it can be during case interview regarding handling difficult client situations.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is usually done about base location, salary, % variable component. Although in my case there was a limited possibility of negotiation as the offer was universal in nature.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in June 2012.

Two technical rounds, one Partner round and last HR.
    Two slow process. PwC takes forever to respond or release offer letter.
    Very unprofessional HR - got selected but did not hear for 1 month. And then stopped follow up...

Waited Waited Waited Waited Waited and waited for the HR to respond and then finally dropped.

Interview Questions

All rounds cleared but HR never got backed after collecting documents.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Telephone interview with case component with Senior Consultant if successful 1 on 1 with an Associate Director which is also heavily case oriented.

Interview Questions
    • How would you advise a major retailer to increase bottom line.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Group Discussion & Personality Screening

Interview Questions
    • Regarding ambition considering the practical constraints in married life for women   Answer Question
    Campus Placement. No Negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Written aptitude test, gd - abstract topic, interview - hr and stress

No negotiation possible atal

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in June 2011.

Had an initial phone interview with HR and 3-4 rounds of inerviews with Associate Directors and Partners

Very difficult negotating.