PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Interview Details – Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Experienced Associate - Advisory Interview

Experienced Associate - Advisory
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was selected via the Campus Recruiting route. Had a telephonic screening, background check, 1-1 interview, panel session and a lunch round. Got an offer within 2 days of my panel session. After a few rounds of negotiation, I accepted. The whole process took less than a month.

Interview Question – How many balloons will fill up this room?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could negotiate sign-on bonus only

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Senior Associate - Advisory
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details – on campus recruitment, so first networking with alumni, and then resume screen, first round interview was on campus and second round was at home office, including case presentation and behavioral questions

Interview Question – Why you?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring was ok, no face to face interview but over the phone, the hiring manager doesn't demand much but all questions that he needs to hear. Then you wait for their call and they'll decide to take you or not

Interview Question – background checks,   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Team Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very informal - the manager never interviewed me at all. It was a job description more than an interview. I never did interview with the person who was to be my manager at all. She continuously rescheduled or cancelled.

Interview Question – None - it was informal and not very wordy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given a lower number and held firm.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Tax Senior Associate
New York, NY

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiters are highly responsive and don't leave you hanging unlike some other firms. Had a short conversation with recruiter followed by on-site interviews with four people. Recruiter was wiling to discuss other positions after telling me that I lacked sufficient experience for the position I had interviewed for. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Meet with three individuals at various levels within the Company. They will each have their own questions. It was a diffiuclt process and intimidating. It is all finalized within a day and they will call or email you a week or two later with the results. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Associate Intern Interview

Associate Intern
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – 3 phone interviews and a super-day. Phone interviews were one on one. Super day interviews were one on one as well, concurrently following each other. Each about 30 minutes long with no break in between.

Interview Question – Why don't I have a 4.0   Answer Question

IFS Senior Associate Interview

IFS Senior Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application via an employee referral. I was then contacted by HR and went through a standard screening process. I was then interviewed by 2 managers in person (including my future boss), a senior manager over the phone, and 2 directors separately (in-person). I was extended an offer about a week after the final interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had difficulty working with a team member, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 211 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.