PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Elevate Program Interview

Elevate Program
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews, first on campus and then at a PwC office. The on campus interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral and extremely conversational. Make sure to bring your resume, but don't be too stressed about this one. The interview at the office consisted of two behavioral interviews and one case study. The case study was a little nerve wracking since it was my first time doing one but the interviewer is helpful and asks questions along the way. The behavioral interviews are also very laid back and conversational.

Interview Question – The business case was difficult in that I had no industry knowledge and was expected to make a presentation out of it. However they seem to be looking more for whether or not you can articulate your thoughts and give a well structured presentation rather than how good of a solution you can think of.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2013.

Interview Details – Was referred into the Company. Individuals I met with were very intelligent and asked both technical and non technical questions. Should know your resume inside out before the interview

Can tell from the interview process that on the job I will also be challenged to thnk outside the box. All interviewers were very sharp and knew their business focus well.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Elevate Interview

Elevate
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting - two 30 minute interviews with a manager and a partner. It was straightforward and just behavioral. I was inexperienced at the time, so I bombed it but looking back it was an easy interview.

Interview Question – None, all are straightforward   Answer Question

Advisory Consulting Manager Interview

Advisory Consulting Manager
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – The NY office folks were very nice. I emailed a recruiter and obtained a first round of interviews. Next round I did not hear back and was not informed of the next process. The PWC portal indicated my candidacy was in Initial Interest phase. The rest is history.
I contacted the HR dept again and again and the Products and Services HR recruiter did not respond but indicated interest verbally. Not sure what that means. It was like "yes we are interested" from HR but we aren't calling you yet. It's been months.

Interview Question – It was technical question related to my skillset. Other than that, the questions were straightforward to the role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Interview Details – Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Experienced Associate - Advisory Interview

Experienced Associate - Advisory
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was selected via the Campus Recruiting route. Had a telephonic screening, background check, 1-1 interview, panel session and a lunch round. Got an offer within 2 days of my panel session. After a few rounds of negotiation, I accepted. The whole process took less than a month.

Interview Question – How many balloons will fill up this room?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could negotiate sign-on bonus only

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Senior Associate - Advisory
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details – on campus recruitment, so first networking with alumni, and then resume screen, first round interview was on campus and second round was at home office, including case presentation and behavioral questions

Interview Question – Why you?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring was ok, no face to face interview but over the phone, the hiring manager doesn't demand much but all questions that he needs to hear. Then you wait for their call and they'll decide to take you or not

Interview Question – background checks,   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Team Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very informal - the manager never interviewed me at all. It was a job description more than an interview. I never did interview with the person who was to be my manager at all. She continuously rescheduled or cancelled.

Interview Question – None - it was informal and not very wordy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given a lower number and held firm.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!