PwC Interview Questions in New York City, NY

220 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

I applied to intern position via campus hiring online then received a phone call inviting the super day event. I was with candidates at superday and interviewed with 3 different managers.

Interview Questions
    • there is no difficult question, questions are straightforward   Answer Question

Computer Forensics Entry Level Associate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

The hiring manager who visited the college did not conduct the interview as told to us during the college visit. More so the hiring manager was no where to be seen when students visited the company for second interview as part of the lengthy 7 part interview process. The interviewer also did not seem to like the office culture when asked how much politics do entry levels have to face.

Interview Questions
    • Being a technical field and a technical position, the interviewer seemed to know how my college life was rather than trying to ask technical question regarding the job. I was asked just one technical question in the whole interview.   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

There were two rounds of interviews, first on campus and then at a PwC office. The on campus interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral and extremely conversational. Make sure to bring your resume, but don't be too stressed about this one. The interview at the office consisted of two behavioral interviews and one case study. The case study was a little nerve wracking since it was my first time doing one but the interviewer is helpful and asks questions along the way. The behavioral interviews are also very laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions
    • The business case was difficult in that I had no industry knowledge and was expected to make a presentation out of it. However they seem to be looking more for whether or not you can articulate your thoughts and give a well structured presentation rather than how good of a solution you can think of.   Answer Question

Elevate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

On campus recruiting - two 30 minute interviews with a manager and a partner. It was straightforward and just behavioral. I was inexperienced at the time, so I bombed it but looking back it was an easy interview.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Their HR will send an email for you to finish. Those questions are easy. It is about your aptitude, work ethnic and common sense. If they like your application, they will have a phone interview. The phone interview is straightforward. Pass it, and then you get to meet interview with the branch manager.

Also before hand check how do you stand with aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning tests, there are a lot of products in the market for this. I did use 'the ultimate career interview' app from the app store its worthy.

Interview Questions
    • First round and second round are with aptitude interview, and technical questions.   Answer Question
    I had a signing bonus.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I applied through a referral. I was contacted by HR-initial phone screen, phone interview with a Director level, then in-person interview with 3 personnel (Principal, Managing Director, Manager). Questions were mostly behavioral and technical, I thought I answered them well and showed great enthusiasm and knowledge of the firm and its operations. I asked a lot of thought-provoking questions. During second phone interview, they wanted something more specific and targeted within my background and skill-set as the 2nd interviewer was iffy on proceeding with me or not to the next round. Had great dialogue with the in-person interviewers as well & I was a seasoned consulting former employee at one of their prime competitors. Pretty shocked they decided not to pursue my candidacy.

Interview Questions
    • Dig deeper into a specific work situation or issue- how would you go about doing that differently? What was the most challenging part of a specific assignment or role?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Meet with three individuals at various levels within the Company. They will each have their own questions. It was a diffiuclt process and intimidating. It is all finalized within a day and they will call or email you a week or two later with the results. Overall it was a good experience.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Recruiters are highly responsive and don't leave you hanging unlike some other firms. Had a short conversation with recruiter followed by on-site interviews with four people. Recruiter was wiling to discuss other positions after telling me that I lacked sufficient experience for the position I had interviewed for. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

All behavioral. They want to get to know you as well as give you a chance to get to know them. Great experience. My only complaint would be that they don't like to consider you for other openings other than what you are applying for.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!