PwC

2.9

244 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through my school's job website. Networking dinner/event the night before on campus interviews. Invited to Super day two weeks later. Super day was 3 1-on-1 interviews with a manager, director, and a partner

Interview Questions
    • Basic fit questions. Why PwC? Why you? Only technical was "explain a mortgage backed security like you were talking to a 10 year old"   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Long and needlessly complicated process but they did get through it on their time table. Professional HR personnel but getting the interviews lined up proved to be difficult. They admitted that I was probable overqualified but that did not matter on the pay side of things.

Interview Questions
    • They made an offer, expected no counter offer and wanted an exceptance within a 24 hour period. I told them I had other offers as well and was very open and honest.   Answer Question

I had other and better offers

Transaction ServicesSummer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Through college's on campus recruiting. First interview was 30 min on campus, then Superday at office of 3 behavioral interviews.

First round interview questions were about leadership and professional experiences. All behavioral.

Interviewer said potential hires would be graded on 5 "criteria" of: business acumen, global acumen, relationships, whole leadership, and technical skills.

Know your experiences in and out, along with your resume. They will ask a lot of questions.

Also had a pre-recruiting dinner to meet Transaction Services team and the Manager that interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • Last question was on "If i saw a co-worker talking about sensitive information, what would I do?"

Also some technical questions on valuation
        View Answer
    Did not negotiate

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Had an on campus interview, passed the first round and went to new york for the final rounds. There are 2 behavioral based interviews and 1 case presentation. The whole process took 10 days (from the first interview to final offer)

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Predinner and after that the following day was first round interview was with an Assurance Director on campus. The interview was informal. Interviewer asked questions the reason why I choose risk assurance. Also walked through my resume and asked questions about leadership experience. Also asked hobbies. Not difficult and it was interesting.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I got the interview by going to my school's career fair and making an impression on the recruiters there. There was a pre-social dinner where you get to meet several of the interviewers as well as other first round interview candidates along with a few other professionals.
    According to my interviewer, PwC is structuring its interview process differently this year and my interviewer read questions off a list that he had on his laptop while taking notes on a sheet of paper that he had next to him. He would give some comments on my answers before proceeding to the next question. I was asked mostly behavioral questions, no real technical questions. I felt that some of the questions asked were related to my resume. ex) I said I worked in a service industry before and he asked me about a time I dealt with a difficult customer.
    Other than that, my interviewer was a nice guy, but not really talkative so I had to do most of the talking, which is just fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Had three back-to-back interviews on the Super day, interviewed with one partner, one assurance manager and one HR manager. The partner interview was challenging, got quite a few unexpected technical questions. Be prepared to answer general business/finance questions outside of the internal audit practice. A host will show you around the office building during the interviews, as well as taking you out for lunch when the interviews are over. Overall a positive experience.

Experienced Associate (Assurance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I got a call through referral. I had a phone interview which was very simple and conversational. He didn't ask anything unexpected. It was more like a resume walk-through. I received a reject the following day stating I lacked deeper technical skills. Actually, there was not a single question on technical stuff. Behavioral rounds are unpredictable.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

First round - HR phone call screening

Final round - 3 on-site interviews. First, we were given 45 minutes to prepare a presentation for a case we were sent two days ago. After that, there were two behavioral interviews. I was asked a bunch of generic behavioral questions. The interviewer was literally going through a list of "tell me about a time" questions while taking notes on his laptop. Last interview was the case interview where I got to present the slides I prepared at the beginning of the day.

Interview Questions
    • A ton of "tell me about a time" questions... It gets too repetitive after one point.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

first phone call 30 minutes mostly competency questions. superday was 3 rounds of interviews with each interview focusing on a different area of competency and leadership skills. very relaxed atmosphere and try to impress you to want to work at pwc