PwC Interview Questions in Pennsylvania

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview with tough questions, which makes sense they are highly selective. Be prepared for tough questions from substantial members of the organization. A good way to prepare would be to think of the hardest questions that they could ask and then to make sure that you have answers to them.

Elevate Participant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Not intimidating at all, very friendly interviewer. Dress professionally. Know what sector of accounting you're interested in and why; and whether or not you'll be able to attain 150 credits in 4 years (pre-interview). Make sure your recruiter knows who you are, as well as the representative who talks to you before the interview. Send e-mails to everyone you met after your interview!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work in a team and what role you took.   Answer Question

Forensic Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

1. apply through campus career service 2. receive invitation to pre-interview social the day before official interview had the chance to talk to current staff and other pwc newly recruited full time employee 3. 30 minutes interview, mainly behavior questions did not get invitation for second round

Interview Questions

• ask projects in resume and how to manage multiple priorities   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I went for an interview at the Philadelphia office and met with three senior members and a recent associate. During the meetings with managers we discussed trends in health care, what I believe were traits that were needed for consulting, the average schedule of associate and work load.

Interview Questions

• What trend in healthcare legislation do you see and what are some examples of how it can affect clients.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Way too many interviews! I had 6 interviews before getting to the partner, only to have him tell me i needed to interview with someone else. There seemed to be a disconnect between the staff and and the upper management - in the Assurance group. The whole process left a bad taste in mouth. I decided to join somewhere else...

Interview Questions

• each person interviewing had their own approach. the questions were open ended. each interviewer had a different sense of what they were looking for in the position. the whole process was unorganized.   Answer Question

International Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Had an interview with HR, a Director in the group, and the Partner. My peer group took me out to lunch. I met with all and discuss my experience and how I'd like to grow that experience going forward. We also talked about my career path and how that fits in with the company and what opportunities they can offer. After my interview, I was offered the job within a week. The recruiter called me an exceeded another offer that I had received the day before. And the process began to move forward to begin working in less than a month from the date of offer.

Interview Questions

• What I have innovated, and give me an example of how I have managed a task.   Answer Question

WMTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Submitted my resume on my college's job board and was notified that I had been selected for an interview. We had a pre-day event on my college's campus. I had the chance to speak with the campus' recruiter and many employees working in the department I was interviewing for. Everyone was very nice and seemed like they enjoyed working there. The next day I had a 45 minute interview with a manager from the WMTS department. She was very nice and the interview was very easy. PwC has a new style of interviewing where they have to ask certain behavioral questions. My interviewer said she normally prefers a conversation but had to ask the questions. They were all relatively basic behavioral questions and easy to answer. I received the offer less than a week later from the campus recruiter.

Negotiation

No negotiation as a intern. Accept of decline their offer

IT Counsulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

When I wait outside, some employees were outside and talking to the interviewees. After 5 minutes, the interviewer came. We start small talk at first, then the interviewer introduced his company, his team and self-introduction. Then we started behavior questions. There were 3 behavior questions and the interviewer recorded your answers. In the end the interviewer asked you your questions to him. The whole process last for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some time you came across difficulties in a project or work. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

First step we hat to attend a recruiting presentation meeting, soon we had a dinner interview after the presentation. Lastly we were arranged for another phone interview, and got denied.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for the internship after a recruit visited my college. After receiving an invitation to interview, I attended the Pre-Night which really helped me to get to know the company and my interviewer. The next day, I attended my interview. It was very successful because I had already had the opportunity to meet with my interviewer the night before.

Interview Questions

• Share a time where you had to change the way you communicate with others.   Answer Question