PwC PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2008.

I had two rounds of interviews. One on campus with a Partner. This round was behavioral for me. However, they could throw in a few technical questions. The second round was with a Manager and two Partners. The interviews mostly revolved around my resume.

Since a lot of people who intern or spend a few years with FSR often pass on to Investment Banking or Buy-Side, it is important to show long term interest specifically in FSR. I know someone who was a good fit, but FSR HR turned him down because they suspected he was too much of a "banking" type.

Interview Questions
  • One of the Partners asked me two brainteasers. I was able to answer both correctly. However, I know people who did not answer correctly and still received an offer. Overall, Intern and Entry-Level Associate interviews are more behavioral than technical.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!