PwC
3.5 of 5 4,311 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PwC PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2008.

Interview Details – I had two rounds of interviews. One on campus with a Partner. This round was behavioral for me. However, they could throw in a few technical questions. The second round was with a Manager and two Partners. The interviews mostly revolved around my resume.

Since a lot of people who intern or spend a few years with FSR often pass on to Investment Banking or Buy-Side, it is important to show long term interest specifically in FSR. I know someone who was a good fit, but FSR HR turned him down because they suspected he was too much of a "banking" type.

Interview Question – One of the Partners asked me two brainteasers. I was able to answer both correctly. However, I know people who did not answer correctly and still received an offer. Overall, Intern and Entry-Level Associate interviews are more behavioral than technical.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC PwC Financial Service Representative Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.