PwC

PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2011.

I found this interview not as hard as I thought it would be. My phone interview was with a director and it was quite technical (maybe because of my previous internal audit experience). I was invited to come into the office and meet with the partner, director, and an HR representative. It was a pleasant experience. The partner seemed very nice and allowed me enough time to explain my experiences. The director was very courteous and we had a great chat. The meeting with the HR rep was for them to determine if Assurance and PwC is really for me or not. That meeting went very well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in April 2011.

2 different interviews. one with a partner and one with a manger. the interviews were very conversational. the night before the interviews, there was a dinner at a restaurant to meet other potential candidates and current employees, this was very helpful.