PwC

Getting the Interview

22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Participated in the accounting recruiting process through Beta Alpha Psi during undergrad. Participated in socials, on-campus job fair, on-campus interview, and then the office visit interviews.

Interview Question – None of it was "tricky", they just wanted to get a feel for you as a person, and get to know what you were interested in. Through conversation, interviewers decide whether they see you as a fit for the firm and as someone they would allow representing the firm in front of a client.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Interview Question – Project Management Experience.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, really fair and casual.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join PwC?
Why are you interested in this position?
What's your biggest achievement?
  Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – their interviews are more like a chatting, they try to see what kind of person you are and if you will fit in their culture. nothing to worry about be yourself and be confident

Interview Question – know your resume very well, you might be surprised buy some questions concerning dates and tasks. Do not lie, they will catch it. keep it professional.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details – I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Interview Question – Where else are you looking for employment?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Recruiting events on Campus, 1st Round Interviews on Campus, 2nd Round Interviews (3 rounds- 1 Manager, 1 Director, and 1 Partner).

Interview Question – Why PwC?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – applied through school job recruiting link;
campus interview
office visit interview: three rounds

Interview Question – What is your special skills or characters that you think are unique to the company and how do you coach others within your team about your specialty?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation opportunity

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got the interview via School application. I talked to the recruiter and a senior in the group to learn about the position and the interview.

Interview was with head of the financial services group. All the questions are pretty basics, not even so behavioral, basically let you talk about yourself and go over something interesting on the resumes.

You have to catch every opportunity to stand out instead of just plainly finish each question.

Interview Question – What do you know about PwC? Just was not prepared for something that basics, did not know where to start with.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through school and PwC for full time.
Pre-interview dinner with candidates and professionals from all practices.
First round interview was 45 minutes with a director-- behavioral and resume questions.
Got a call back three business days later for a second round invitation.
Thursday night dinner, each table consisted of three candidates and three professionals.
Three interviews on Friday morning consisted of a senior, a director, and a partner.
Breakfast, lunch, and office tour with a personal host.
Additional events in the afternoon to get to know PwC better.

Make sure to give the best impression to everyone you meet from the day you first express interest. Keep your campus recruiter updated with your continuing interest in PwC. Every person who says one good thing about you is another step closer. Try to connect with professionals in your field past just a 'thank you' email.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you did not perform to your expectation and your takeaways.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Risk Assurance Associate interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.