PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.8

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Very low stress interview with one individual (manager, director, or partner) on campus, followed by interview in office with (1) senior associate/manager, then (2) partner. Interviewers are well-trained in recognizing high-functioning team members with required skills. Interview questions will be conversational to get a sense of how a person may or may not fit in with PwC culture and the demands of working in a team environment most of the time.

Interview Questions
Very little negotiation on pay as PwC is able to hire the next person in line, but was able to state preference on office location and travel.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

An initial on campus interview with yourself, a partner, and a manager is required. Then you should expect 4 back-to-back 30 minute interviews with managers, directors, and partners concluding in a group lunch.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say your biggest weaknesses are and why?   Answer Question
    There was not any negotiation from new hires from campus

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corvallis, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview process consisited of a meet and greet the day prior to the formal interviews. There I met with several members of the staff and management as well as my interviewer. Made it to the first round interview. Questions were behavioral in nature. Meet and greet was business casual and the topics ranged from employees' experience with the firm to current events in sports.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Participated in the accounting recruiting process through Beta Alpha Psi during undergrad. Participated in socials, on-campus job fair, on-campus interview, and then the office visit interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None of it was "tricky", they just wanted to get a feel for you as a person, and get to know what you were interested in. Through conversation, interviewers decide whether they see you as a fit for the firm and as someone they would allow representing the firm in front of a client.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join PwC?
      Why are you interested in this position?
      What's your biggest achievement?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

their interviews are more like a chatting, they try to see what kind of person you are and if you will fit in their culture. nothing to worry about be yourself and be confident

Interview Questions
    • know your resume very well, you might be surprised buy some questions concerning dates and tasks. Do not lie, they will catch it. keep it professional.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

Recruiting events on Campus, 1st Round Interviews on Campus, 2nd Round Interviews (3 rounds- 1 Manager, 1 Director, and 1 Partner).

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!