PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.8

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Very low stress interview with one individual (manager, director, or partner) on campus, followed by interview in office with (1) senior associate/manager, then (2) partner. Interviewers are well-trained in recognizing high-functioning team members with required skills. Interview questions will be conversational to get a sense of how a person may or may not fit in with PwC culture and the demands of working in a team environment most of the time.

Interview Questions
Very little negotiation on pay as PwC is able to hire the next person in line, but was able to state preference on office location and travel.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Participated in the accounting recruiting process through Beta Alpha Psi during undergrad. Participated in socials, on-campus job fair, on-campus interview, and then the office visit interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None of it was "tricky", they just wanted to get a feel for you as a person, and get to know what you were interested in. Through conversation, interviewers decide whether they see you as a fit for the firm and as someone they would allow representing the firm in front of a client.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join PwC?
      Why are you interested in this position?
      What's your biggest achievement?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

Recruiting events on Campus, 1st Round Interviews on Campus, 2nd Round Interviews (3 rounds- 1 Manager, 1 Director, and 1 Partner).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

applied through school job recruiting link;
    campus interview
    office visit interview: three rounds

Interview Questions
    • What is your special skills or characters that you think are unique to the company and how do you coach others within your team about your specialty?   Answer Question
    no negotiation opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through school and PwC for full time.
    Pre-interview dinner with candidates and professionals from all practices.
    First round interview was 45 minutes with a director-- behavioral and resume questions.
    Got a call back three business days later for a second round invitation.
    Thursday night dinner, each table consisted of three candidates and three professionals.
    Three interviews on Friday morning consisted of a senior, a director, and a partner.
    Breakfast, lunch, and office tour with a personal host.
    Additional events in the afternoon to get to know PwC better.

Make sure to give the best impression to everyone you meet from the day you first express interest. Keep your campus recruiter updated with your continuing interest in PwC. Every person who says one good thing about you is another step closer. Try to connect with professionals in your field past just a 'thank you' email.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you did not perform to your expectation and your takeaways.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Got the interview via School application. I talked to the recruiter and a senior in the group to learn about the position and the interview.

Interview was with head of the financial services group. All the questions are pretty basics, not even so behavioral, basically let you talk about yourself and go over something interesting on the resumes.

You have to catch every opportunity to stand out instead of just plainly finish each question.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about PwC? Just was not prepared for something that basics, did not know where to start with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!