PwC

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – An initial on campus interview with yourself, a partner, and a manager is required. Then you should expect 4 back-to-back 30 minute interviews with managers, directors, and partners concluding in a group lunch.

Interview Question – What would you say your biggest weaknesses are and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not any negotiation from new hires from campus

Corvallis, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process consisited of a meet and greet the day prior to the formal interviews. There I met with several members of the staff and management as well as my interviewer. Made it to the first round interview. Questions were behavioral in nature. Meet and greet was business casual and the topics ranged from employees' experience with the firm to current events in sports.

Interview Question – What is your favorite cartoon character and why?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Participated in the accounting recruiting process through Beta Alpha Psi during undergrad. Participated in socials, on-campus job fair, on-campus interview, and then the office visit interviews.

Interview Question – None of it was "tricky", they just wanted to get a feel for you as a person, and get to know what you were interested in. Through conversation, interviewers decide whether they see you as a fit for the firm and as someone they would allow representing the firm in front of a client.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Interview Question – Project Management Experience.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, really fair and casual.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join PwC?
Why are you interested in this position?
What's your biggest achievement?
  Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – their interviews are more like a chatting, they try to see what kind of person you are and if you will fit in their culture. nothing to worry about be yourself and be confident

Interview Question – know your resume very well, you might be surprised buy some questions concerning dates and tasks. Do not lie, they will catch it. keep it professional.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details – I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Interview Question – Where else are you looking for employment?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Recruiting events on Campus, 1st Round Interviews on Campus, 2nd Round Interviews (3 rounds- 1 Manager, 1 Director, and 1 Partner).

Interview Question – Why PwC?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – applied through school job recruiting link;
campus interview
office visit interview: three rounds

Interview Question – What is your special skills or characters that you think are unique to the company and how do you coach others within your team about your specialty?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation opportunity

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!