PwC

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.8

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Campus interview and onsite interviews are all behavioral based and are all 1:1.
Many questions are on leadership and teamwork experiences.
Know yourself and know the position and PwC. Find enough reasons to convince yourself and interviewers why you fit in the position. There could be very detailed questions.
Ask good questions to show you know the position and PwC.

Interview Questions
  • There could be very detailed questions on your experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

2 interviews. The interview was more of a get to know you phase. I interviewed with 4 people total. There were no technical questions. I visited the office to see what it was like. I enjoyed the people who walked me through the office. Associates also took me out to lunch to get to know them more.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

had a phone interview first, and then sent to office visit a week later. The most questions were behaviroral questions. Just make sure you have enough examples to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • how to you deal with the people who are hard to communicate with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

I was first invited to an on campus interview. After about a week, I was invited to an office visit. Office visit involves pre-interview dinner and a half day interview with lunch. The final round interview consists of three back-back-back interviews with two directors and a partner. Two directors both asked behavioral questions and the partner was just conversational interview.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions focus on the PwC framework which consists of Whole Leadership, Relationship, Technical, Business and Global Acumen.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

Phone interview with Manager then in-office interviews (3 interviews, 30 mins each). They only hire accounting majors (I was a finance major). Good experience and practice. Interviewers are very nice but make sure to practice and study up beforehand.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

The position was posted on the career's website. After applying, I was notified about scheduling a interview. It was an on campus interview, where I was interviewed by one person, and it was a good interview.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Campus interview. Chatty interviewer. Didn't stop to ask any questions but keeps talking about his team and felt like that he's not expecting no answer. One asian girl got hired for internship but she was fired within trail period after full-time started. He was looking for sheep, should've zipped and listened and nodded like that girl.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Had one onsite interview and they asked basic behavioural questions , Then they invited me to over the dinner interview and then final rounds of onsite interview next day.Pwc has very unique way of recruiting , they judge your overall personality.You need to show your leadership skills , teamwork and proactive nature.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Applied online on my school's career website. Got an on campus interview about a week later. Interviewed with a director in risk assurance. Half an hour. He was a lot more technical than expected since other interviews I had seemed more conversational. Wasn't the friendliest guy, not typical of other people I met from PWC.

Interview Questions
    • What have you noticed are the biggest connections between accounting and information systems?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I submitted my resume through my university's online recruiting system. After approximately one week, PwC emailed me about interviewing on campus. My on campus interview was a one-on-one interview with an assurance director. The interview was laidback, she talked about the role she served within the firm, what my responsibilities would be as an associate, and asked me a few behavioral questions. Unfortunately, I did not receive a second round interview; however, it was a decent interviewing experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were behavioral - - Tell me about a type you worked on a group project and one of the members was not doing their portion of the work, how did you and the rest of the group address and resolve this issue?   Answer Question