PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.8

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Campus interview. Chatty interviewer. Didn't stop to ask any questions but keeps talking about his team and felt like that he's not expecting no answer. One asian girl got hired for internship but she was fired within trail period after full-time started. He was looking for sheep, should've zipped and listened and nodded like that girl.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Applied online on my school's career website. Got an on campus interview about a week later. Interviewed with a director in risk assurance. Half an hour. He was a lot more technical than expected since other interviews I had seemed more conversational. Wasn't the friendliest guy, not typical of other people I met from PWC.

Interview Questions
    • What have you noticed are the biggest connections between accounting and information systems?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

I submitted my resume through my university's online recruiting system. After approximately one week, PwC emailed me about interviewing on campus. My on campus interview was a one-on-one interview with an assurance director. The interview was laidback, she talked about the role she served within the firm, what my responsibilities would be as an associate, and asked me a few behavioral questions. Unfortunately, I did not receive a second round interview; however, it was a decent interviewing experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were behavioral - - Tell me about a type you worked on a group project and one of the members was not doing their portion of the work, how did you and the rest of the group address and resolve this issue?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

My first interview was basically my interviewer talking about herself first then explaining to me that PwC has a new way to recruit for interns. I was only asked three behavioral questions and then asked to ask her questions. It was not conversational at all. It was very difficult to get my interviewer to open up.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you stood up for something you believed in.
      Tell me about a time you helped someone reach a goal and you did not have to help them.
        Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

It was an initial phone interview. Very friendly, conversational interview that asked about my resume and goals. Nothing hard or tricky. We just came to the realization that it wasn't a good match, but the person could not have been nicer or more respectful.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I started with campus interview with a senior manager. Heard back from the recruiter in about two weeks about the office interview. Went to the office where I met several other associate at risk assurance office. I heard back from them in another 2 weeks. The process wasn't too hard.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you have an unpopular idea and what's the result?
      How do you deal with constructive feedback?
      simple behavior questions. Really trying to get to know you and finding out if you are a good fit for the company.
        View Answer

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Very low stress interview with one individual (manager, director, or partner) on campus, followed by interview in office with (1) senior associate/manager, then (2) partner. Interviewers are well-trained in recognizing high-functioning team members with required skills. Interview questions will be conversational to get a sense of how a person may or may not fit in with PwC culture and the demands of working in a team environment most of the time.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation on pay as PwC is able to hire the next person in line, but was able to state preference on office location and travel.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Participated in the accounting recruiting process through Beta Alpha Psi during undergrad. Participated in socials, on-campus job fair, on-campus interview, and then the office visit interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None of it was "tricky", they just wanted to get a feel for you as a person, and get to know what you were interested in. Through conversation, interviewers decide whether they see you as a fit for the firm and as someone they would allow representing the firm in front of a client.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join PwC?
      Why are you interested in this position?
      What's your biggest achievement?
        Answer Question