PwC

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2012.

The first round is phone interview, our campus HR asked several questions about my resume, and offered an office visit at the 10th minutes. The interview last about 20 minutes. The office visit is a whole day visiting, included a breakfast, 3 interviews and a lunch. Each interviewee had a greeter who would introduce the company and answer questions. After the breakfast, our camps HR gave a presentation about the company and then the interviews began. My interviewers are a HR manager, a director and a partner. The interview questions are behavior questions, and the whole interviews were like chat. The employers in the company are very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

First round is phone interview, asking about technical questions based on your internship or whatever professional experience. For me, all the questions is in data management area.
    After 3 days, I got the second round on-site interview, it was a whole day office visit. Three one-on-one interviews, all about conversations, just random chat your educational background, your professional experience, your strength, your interests, why you pick PWC, what do you expect PWC provide you... and they gave you opportunities to ask a lot of questions. All the people there are very nice and professional!

Interview Questions
    • Why PWC needs to choose you instead of the others?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

First started out with getting through the screening and getting a first round interview on campus. The day before the interview they have a pre-night session which in my opinion is better than the pre-night of other Big 4's. The first round interview was very basic and conversational (go through resume, basic behavioral questions). Heard back 4 business days later to invite me to office visit. Took 3 business days after office visit to get offer.