PwC Risk Assurance Experienced Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Experienced Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I had two phone interviews w/ the same recruiter, followed by a phone interview with a Manager and ultimately an onsite interview with a Partner, Manager and HR. throughout the process I was in communication with my recruiter. The entire process took about 28 days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me an example of a project you worked on in manufacturing? give me another example.

That type of question was used a lot by both the manager and partner. It threw me off at first, but I had a lot of examples for each project/bullet on my resume.
      Answer Question
I had two other offers on the table. I was able to use them to counter-offer.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I was referred by an employee. I did 4 interviews. First was a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager, Then a Video Interview with Risk Assurance Manager, and the Risk Assurance Director and ending by a Senior Partner.
    After the last interview I received a call from the recruiting manager telling me that the people there are satisfied from me and want to go with an offer shortly. Surprisingly, when he called again a couple of days later, he apologized and said that they needed a person with more experience who would be able become a senior associate in one year.
    I was disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult it was a straight forward interview and questions regarding my experience and why do I want to join PwC.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!