PwC

PwC Risk Assurance Intern Interview Questions

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First round interview was with an Assurance manager on campus (I applied for the risk assurance internship). Very informal. Interviewer asked questions about classes - most difficult class I had taken, favorite, etc. Also walked through my resume and asked questions about past work experience. Also asked why I was interested in working for PWC. Very laid back interview. Nothing was difficult or unexpected.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk-Assurance Intern Interview

2 Rounds of interviews:

1) On-campus interview with one of the senior managers from the firm. Mostly behavioral questions dealing with leadership and collaboration. The interviewer was friendly, but made you feel awkward at times when he didn't like a particular response. Overall fairly straight-forward and simple interview.

2) Office interview with 3 upper-level employees of the firm (senior manager, director, general partner). Interviews were mainly conversational and the interviewers will extremely easy to talk to. They were very welcoming and made you fee like you fit right into the firm. Overall, easier round than the first. Provided a fantastic lunch and opportunity to meet new PwC employees, following the interviews.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

There were 2 rounds of interviews- on campus interviews and in house interviews. The on campus interview was more of understanding my background and prior experience. They asked many questions about my involvement in school. The in house interview was less technical and more conversational. They do ask you if you have any questions, so make sure to have questions prepared.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to answer 10 question in 5 minutes. The interviewer cut me off half way through my answers and asked another question. They wanted me to think on my toes and not get rattled by my surroundings.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. There is a standard offer for all interns.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

It was so nice to see how comforting and warming all the employers were. They made me feel very comfortable. I was given an on campus interview and then went to Super Day. The questions varied from learning about my resume, to behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really unexpected, all questions were normal behavioral ones.   View Answer

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I met the PwC recruiting team at my campus career fair. I spoke with a few of the recruiters on site, and in particular an associate in Risk Assurance, since that was the field I was interested in pursuing. Within that week, I was requested to interview with them on campus. Before the interview, I received an invitation to a dinner social, which was a lot of fun. We actually cooked the dinner ourselves, and it was a great way to meet many associates and managers. The next day, I interviewed with the recruiter I had already met in Risk Assurance. The interview was fairly casual and only basic behavioral questions were asked. He actually went more in depth in telling me about the services offered by PwC, which was interesting. Shortly after that, I got invited to an office visit/interview in Miami. They flew me out to the Four Seasons, and I was very impressed. The day of interviews, a presentation was given and an office tour. I interviewed with three different managers that day back to back. The first two went great, whereas the third one may have been the worst interview I have ever done. The manager asked me specific technical questions that I was not prepared to answer, such as about Excel functions and SQL queries. I shook it off though and enjoyed the social afterward at the Four Seasons. After that, I went to dinner with a group of associates and had a great time. I just received an offer to intern last week in their Tampa office!

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember it verbatim, but it was regarding using an Excel function to filter data.   Answer Question
    I have actually not accepted yet. There was no response for just receiving an offer. I am still deciding where I'd like to go

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

All employees were friendly and willing to help. They look for personal interaction skills more than anything technical. Be curious, a learner, and open to everything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

A lot of follow-ups after campus interview, and the recruiter was really friendly. However, ended up not being offered with a follow-up call after office visit for being "a little bit nervous"

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is in you that stand out from others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in June 2013.

Was originally recruited during on-campus career fair. Continuously engaged in recruitment activities until attending PwC Elevate program experience. During this two day interview process, engaged in service with PwC, office tour, tour of market, and sporting event. Also participated in three interviews with multiple individuals throughout the office. Very professional and engaging.

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate an extension on my deadline to accept/decline decision.

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

First I had an on campus interview. I was very nervous but the interviewer was very relaxed and asked very easy questions. The on-site interview was a little more tough as I had to interview with 3 directors and 1 partner. However, they were all very nice and asked simple and easy to answer questions.

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

The process was very easy. Interview on campus and then a super day in NYC. Three interviews back to back. Mostly fit questions. Why PWC? Why risk assurance? Why NYC?