PwC

PwC Risk Assurance Intern Interview Questions

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interviewed on campus with a Manager. Was just a conversation, with peppered questions about my resume.
Superday was intense. 3 back to back 1:1 interviews, all with completely different styles. A manager, director then partner. My host, the one walking me around the offices, took me to lunch, but had a budget.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time that you worked in a team, where you clashed personally with another team member. How did you make it through the task keeping your composure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in June 2013.

Was originally recruited during on-campus career fair. Continuously engaged in recruitment activities until attending PwC Elevate program experience. During this two day interview process, engaged in service with PwC, office tour, tour of market, and sporting event. Also participated in three interviews with multiple individuals throughout the office. Very professional and engaging.

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate an extension on my deadline to accept/decline decision.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First round interview was with an Assurance manager on campus (I applied for the risk assurance internship). Very informal. Interviewer asked questions about classes - most difficult class I had taken, favorite, etc. Also walked through my resume and asked questions about past work experience. Also asked why I was interested in working for PWC. Very laid back interview. Nothing was difficult or unexpected.

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I met the PwC recruiting team at my campus career fair. I spoke with a few of the recruiters on site, and in particular an associate in Risk Assurance, since that was the field I was interested in pursuing. Within that week, I was requested to interview with them on campus. Before the interview, I received an invitation to a dinner social, which was a lot of fun. We actually cooked the dinner ourselves, and it was a great way to meet many associates and managers. The next day, I interviewed with the recruiter I had already met in Risk Assurance. The interview was fairly casual and only basic behavioral questions were asked. He actually went more in depth in telling me about the services offered by PwC, which was interesting. Shortly after that, I got invited to an office visit/interview in Miami. They flew me out to the Four Seasons, and I was very impressed. The day of interviews, a presentation was given and an office tour. I interviewed with three different managers that day back to back. The first two went great, whereas the third one may have been the worst interview I have ever done. The manager asked me specific technical questions that I was not prepared to answer, such as about Excel functions and SQL queries. I shook it off though and enjoyed the social afterward at the Four Seasons. After that, I went to dinner with a group of associates and had a great time. I just received an offer to intern last week in their Tampa office!

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember it verbatim, but it was regarding using an Excel function to filter data.   Answer Question
    I have actually not accepted yet. There was no response for just receiving an offer. I am still deciding where I'd like to go

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

There were 2 rounds of interviews- on campus interviews and in house interviews. The on campus interview was more of understanding my background and prior experience. They asked many questions about my involvement in school. The in house interview was less technical and more conversational. They do ask you if you have any questions, so make sure to have questions prepared.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to answer 10 question in 5 minutes. The interviewer cut me off half way through my answers and asked another question. They wanted me to think on my toes and not get rattled by my surroundings.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. There is a standard offer for all interns.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Found the internship opportunity through our campus recruiting program in the business school. Submitted a resume, went to various recruiting dinners/networking events, and had a first round interview on campus. Second round interviews were during a day-long office visit that consisted of 3 thirty-minute interviews with managers and the partner of the group. We were notified of the internship offer within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked on a project team with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome of the project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

2 Campus interviews - fly in for office interviews (3 more) - finally a phone interview with a partner

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

A lot of follow-ups after campus interview, and the recruiter was really friendly. However, ended up not being offered with a follow-up call after office visit for being "a little bit nervous"

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is in you that stand out from others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

There were two round of interviews, the first round is on campus and the second is location interview

Interview Questions
    • In the second round, the interviewer did not really ask me questions, he asked me to ask him questions all the time.   Answer Question

Intern Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I started out by talking with the campus recruiter and attending a career fair. They called me the following day and said they were impressed with me. A few days later I got invited to a mixer on campus and an interview the following day. I talked with several people in the risk assurance department and both a manager and a partner. The following day the partner interviewed me however it was mostly just conversational, not traditional questioning. Later that day I got called to set up a second round interview/office visit at their office in Detroit. A week later I went there, had a great experience while they wined and dined us with a great tour of the city, its restaurants and an amazing hotel. The following day I interview with two partners, a manger and a panel of associates. The office visit ended with a lunch and guided tour of Ford Field. This process ended on a Friday and on the following Monday they called me and extended me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to persuade someone to do something, in writing.   View Answer
    They called and emailed me very often and always made me feel comfortable and like they cared. They always worked with me and made sure I had any information I needed to make my decision.