PwC

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2012.

I applied through my schools career center. I was invited to one on campus interview. The next day, I was told I was invited to interview at a superday later that month. The superday was at PwC's Florham Park Office (the office I was interviewing for) and it consisted of three 30 minute interviews. Later that day, I received a phone call from a partner telling me that I had received an offer for the internship.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected. Very straightforward and mostly behavioral questions. Many of the questions revolved around leadership and teamwork.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

There were two round of interviews, the first round is on campus and the second is location interview

Interview Questions
    • In the second round, the interviewer did not really ask me questions, he asked me to ask him questions all the time.   Answer Question

Intern Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I started out by talking with the campus recruiter and attending a career fair. They called me the following day and said they were impressed with me. A few days later I got invited to a mixer on campus and an interview the following day. I talked with several people in the risk assurance department and both a manager and a partner. The following day the partner interviewed me however it was mostly just conversational, not traditional questioning. Later that day I got called to set up a second round interview/office visit at their office in Detroit. A week later I went there, had a great experience while they wined and dined us with a great tour of the city, its restaurants and an amazing hotel. The following day I interview with two partners, a manger and a panel of associates. The office visit ended with a lunch and guided tour of Ford Field. This process ended on a Friday and on the following Monday they called me and extended me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to persuade someone to do something, in writing.   View Answer
    They called and emailed me very often and always made me feel comfortable and like they cared. They always worked with me and made sure I had any information I needed to make my decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interviewed on campus with a Manager. Was just a conversation, with peppered questions about my resume.
    Superday was intense. 3 back to back 1:1 interviews, all with completely different styles. A manager, director then partner. My host, the one walking me around the offices, took me to lunch, but had a budget.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you worked in a team, where you clashed personally with another team member. How did you make it through the task keeping your composure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Found the internship opportunity through our campus recruiting program in the business school. Submitted a resume, went to various recruiting dinners/networking events, and had a first round interview on campus. Second round interviews were during a day-long office visit that consisted of 3 thirty-minute interviews with managers and the partner of the group. We were notified of the internship offer within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked on a project team with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome of the project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

2 rounds of interview for Big Four undergrad-level internships. The first one is at your school. The second one is in the office that you want to intern at - and this is usually a 7-hour ordeal. Before the second interview, you must go to a pre-interview dinner also.

I would say PwC is very proud of it's #1 position in the market (in terms of revenue and how many of the Fortune 500 companies they audit).

The HR/recruiting department is frustrating to work with (at least for SF's PwC). They don't answer your emails. For the SF office, the best recruiting is definitely Ernst & Young.

Interview Questions
    it's only internship - no negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Started with a 1:1 on campus interview. Was extrememly casual and wanted to know about my life. Ended up getting invited to the office visit where I sat down 1:1 with three different people. A manager, director, and partner. Each of these were very easy once again, without a signle behavioral or technical question asked. Very friendly people just trying to get a feel for your personality and if you fit their culture.

Interview Questions
    Don't think there's much you can do here. It's an internship afterall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

2 Campus interviews - fly in for office interviews (3 more) - finally a phone interview with a partner

None