PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions & Reviews

24 interviews

2.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very easy if you can make the interview more conversational rather than just the manager asking questions. The 2nd round consists of 3 interviews usually back to back to back. It is a long process but you are assigned an associate to help you throughout the day. At the end of the interviews, you go to lunch with associates. Its important to network during that time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Big 4 compared to Industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Risk Assurance Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Anonymous Employee  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Risk Assurance Interview

First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

just finished the first round on campus interview, I was not informed the result yet.

Interview Questions
    • My major is not accounting, so he asked me a lot about how can I compete with other candidates and why do I want to work at PwC with an engineering background. Most of the questions are behavioural questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

1st Interview (On-Campus) - Behavioral interview questions to see how the candidate can handle social situations.

Risk Assurance Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

I got accepted for the initial on-campus interviews through the application screening process. After the on-campus interview, I was got invited in-house. Make sure to be yourself throughout the whole process; it not only helps you in your chances of obtaining a job/internship, but it also helps the company know if you fit or not which, in turn, lets you know whether you want to work for the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • Informal oral case study. I was caught by surprise, but it's really not that bad. Just stay focused and stay on topic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview process was great, I was a campus recruit so my first interview was on campus. After the on-campus interview, if you were selected to do so, you held an office vist/office interview with 2-3 members of upper level management. If all went well you get a call back and an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you failed/didn't meet a goal/came up short, what was the situation, your reaction and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!