PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.9

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions
  • Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   View Answer
Waiting for Round 1 results.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Risk Interview

interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I applied through college or university. I submitted my resume through my university's online recruiting system. The process took approximately one week. PwC emailed me requesting an on-campus interview. The interview was a one-on-one interview with an Assurance Risk manager. It was a very laid back interview with a couple behavioral questions. The overall interview experience was decent, however, I unfortunately did not receive a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you are interested in PwC and what sets you apart from other applicants.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very easy if you can make the interview more conversational rather than just the manager asking questions. The 2nd round consists of 3 interviews usually back to back to back. It is a long process but you are assigned an associate to help you throughout the day. At the end of the interviews, you go to lunch with associates. Its important to network during that time.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Big 4 compared to Industry?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Risk Assurance Interview

First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

just finished the first round on campus interview, I was not informed the result yet.

Interview Questions
    • My major is not accounting, so he asked me a lot about how can I compete with other candidates and why do I want to work at PwC with an engineering background. Most of the questions are behavioural questions   Answer Question

Risk-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I got accepted for the initial on-campus interviews through the application screening process. After the on-campus interview, I was got invited in-house. Make sure to be yourself throughout the whole process; it not only helps you in your chances of obtaining a job/internship, but it also helps the company know if you fit or not which, in turn, lets you know whether you want to work for the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • Informal oral case study. I was caught by surprise, but it's really not that bad. Just stay focused and stay on topic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

1st Interview (On-Campus) - Behavioral interview questions to see how the candidate can handle social situations.