PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk-Assurance Interview

Risk-Assurance
Portland, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Question – Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Risk Assurance

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Interview Question – Behavior questions only   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Interview Details – First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Interview Question – What is risk management?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lexington-Fayette, KY

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Question – Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Assurance

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – just finished the first round on campus interview, I was not informed the result yet.

Interview Question – My major is not accounting, so he asked me a lot about how can I compete with other candidates and why do I want to work at PwC with an engineering background. Most of the questions are behavioural questions   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1st Interview (On-Campus) - Behavioral interview questions to see how the candidate can handle social situations.

Interview Question – Why PwC?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I got accepted for the initial on-campus interviews through the application screening process. After the on-campus interview, I was got invited in-house. Make sure to be yourself throughout the whole process; it not only helps you in your chances of obtaining a job/internship, but it also helps the company know if you fit or not which, in turn, lets you know whether you want to work for the company or not.

Interview Question – Informal oral case study. I was caught by surprise, but it's really not that bad. Just stay focused and stay on topic.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was great, I was a campus recruit so my first interview was on campus. After the on-campus interview, if you were selected to do so, you held an office vist/office interview with 2-3 members of upper level management. If all went well you get a call back and an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you failed/didn't meet a goal/came up short, what was the situation, your reaction and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details – Second round onsite interview. got 3 individual interviews. very nice people. no technique questions. just behavior questions.

Interview Question – no..   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!