PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Went into the Boston office for an interview with a partner, manager, and senior associate. The interview experience was about a half day from 9:00 to 2:00. Breakfast and a presentation in the morning, short tour, and then 3 half hour interviews. After that all of the candidates went to lunch with the hosts. Over all not a bad experience. I still haven't received an offer though and my interview was yesterday. So my hope is fading.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite book that you read recentl? How do you keep up on current affairs? How do you work in teams? What was a time when working in a team went poorly?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

i applied through college recruiting, the process took about 2 months. they were very nice, professional and meticulous.the process was lengthy , but it was meant to cover all the bases to ensure they weren't missing anything.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation in which you worked in a team, if you had any issues and how did the team solve them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone or on-campus interview with a recruiter, and then a chance at an office visit to interview with various partners and directors. The office visit questions were conversational in nature and designed to fuel a discussion, not a Q&A series. All of my interviewers were incredibly friendly despite some of them even being partners and national leaders doing interviews for internships! They really want you to receive as much information as you can about the company in order to make an informed decision should you receive an offer. Great experience and can't wait to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you've recently worked on that required a lot of attention to detail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Just a one step interview process. Nothing too difficult, just your typical interview. No need to be intimidated. They're looking for people that they can connect with. Just be yourself, highlight some of your achievements, and you should be alright.

Interview Questions

• Can you please name a time when there was friction in a group effort?   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I met with the recruiter during the career fair and I got the first round of interview on campus with a manager. After 4 weeks, I was invited to the NYC office and interviewed with a partner, director and a senior associate. I got the offer 3 weeks after the office interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was laid back especially with the partner. it was more of a conversation but I will recommend that you know your resume.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Started at a big meet the firms event, then an on campus interview if they seemed your resume met their criteria, if you pass the first interview then a super day with an office tour and 3 back to back interviews. All questions were behavioral and not too difficult. They just want to get to know you and see if you can hold a competent conversation when they send you off to deal with clients. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you resolved a problem working with someone from a different background as you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotioation

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview after submitting resume. All are behavior questions. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I had four questions. They asked you to give some negative experiences and describe how you overcome the difficulties. You can ask questions at the end of interview. After that the interviewer mentioned I could follow up with them after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Your worst experience about group activities. Your reaction to confidentiality.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions

• Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting for Round 1 results.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Interview

The fist interview was on campus. The interview was more of like a chat. The interviewer started general talks and then asked questions about Leadership. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was a behavioral one. Nothing technical. Got called for onsite interview

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through college, and then attended the pre-night event and first round campus interview, and the pre-night event and second round office interview. Great experience! This is a wonderful company!