PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

2.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview process was great, I was a campus recruit so my first interview was on campus. After the on-campus interview, if you were selected to do so, you held an office vist/office interview with 2-3 members of upper level management. If all went well you get a call back and an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you failed/didn't meet a goal/came up short, what was the situation, your reaction and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

I first appplied to the posting through the career services website on campus, through which I was notified of a first round interview. All of the candidates were taken out for a pre-interview welcome dinner the day before the interview where we chatted with current associates of the firm in a very informal manner. I then interviewed the next day, and was contacted by HR personnel about 4-6 days later notifying me that I was selected for a second and final round interview. The final round interview, or "Superday" was set for about 2 weeks from that date. There we had a short overview of the company, then a panel discussion with current senior associates, and then 3 back-to-back 1:1 interviews with a manager, director, and partner. I received a phone call from a partner the same day informing me that I had been given an offer.

The interviews were very relaxed and easy-going. The interviewers basically went down my resume and asked various behavioral questions based upon the information presented on the resume. They also asked why I was interested in joining PwC (as opposed to the other Big 3 and other firms), and what I thought the practice that I interviewed for actuall entailed. Overall it was pretty basic stuff.

Be sure to relax, be yourself, smile, and speak confidently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Second round onsite interview. got 3 individual interviews. very nice people. no technique questions. just behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

1st Interview (On-Campus) - Behavioral interview questions to see how the candidate can handle social situations.

Risk Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very easy if you can make the interview more conversational rather than just the manager asking questions. The 2nd round consists of 3 interviews usually back to back to back. It is a long process but you are assigned an associate to help you throughout the day. At the end of the interviews, you go to lunch with associates. Its important to network during that time.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Big 4 compared to Industry?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

The interview was an on campus interview. The lady was very nice but the greeters were arrogant. The interview went well (at least I thought so) but I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What school project did I find the most difficult and why?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

The lady who interviewed me seemed very savvy. She was asking some behavioral questions, but did not take any notes as I talked. I don't know if that's common. She was probably following a mental list of questions to ask, so we were jumping around quite a bit. My advice is to think fast, because otherwise you will have some awkward pauses or say things that don't make you seem well-prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Are you afraid of making presentations?   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!