PwC

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was great, I was a campus recruit so my first interview was on campus. After the on-campus interview, if you were selected to do so, you held an office vist/office interview with 2-3 members of upper level management. If all went well you get a call back and an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you failed/didn't meet a goal/came up short, what was the situation, your reaction and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Interview Details – First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Interview Question – What is risk management?   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1st Interview (On-Campus) - Behavioral interview questions to see how the candidate can handle social situations.

Interview Question – Why PwC?   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Interview Details – My classmate who already got the internship referred me to a director, and the director referred me for this job. The interviewer did not even ask me to introduce myself. And he only asked a question from my resume. After 5 minutes' casual talk, he said I can start ask him questions. This was my first corporate interview, even though I did get the offer, I still feel the people are very nice and helpful! And I really appreciated that opportunity!

Interview Question – What is the scholarship about (one honor I listed on my resume)?   Answer Question

Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Question – Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Risk Assurance

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Interview Details – The lady who interviewed me seemed very savvy. She was asking some behavioral questions, but did not take any notes as I talked. I don't know if that's common. She was probably following a mental list of questions to ask, so we were jumping around quite a bit. My advice is to think fast, because otherwise you will have some awkward pauses or say things that don't make you seem well-prepared.

Interview Question – Are you afraid of making presentations?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details – I first appplied to the posting through the career services website on campus, through which I was notified of a first round interview. All of the candidates were taken out for a pre-interview welcome dinner the day before the interview where we chatted with current associates of the firm in a very informal manner. I then interviewed the next day, and was contacted by HR personnel about 4-6 days later notifying me that I was selected for a second and final round interview. The final round interview, or "Superday" was set for about 2 weeks from that date. There we had a short overview of the company, then a panel discussion with current senior associates, and then 3 back-to-back 1:1 interviews with a manager, director, and partner. I received a phone call from a partner the same day informing me that I had been given an offer.

The interviews were very relaxed and easy-going. The interviewers basically went down my resume and asked various behavioral questions based upon the information presented on the resume. They also asked why I was interested in joining PwC (as opposed to the other Big 3 and other firms), and what I thought the practice that I interviewed for actuall entailed. Overall it was pretty basic stuff.

Be sure to relax, be yourself, smile, and speak confidently.

Interview Questions

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was an on campus interview. The lady was very nice but the greeters were arrogant. The interview went well (at least I thought so) but I did not get the job.

Interview Question – What school project did I find the most difficult and why?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details – Second round onsite interview. got 3 individual interviews. very nice people. no technique questions. just behavior questions.

Interview Question – no..   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!