PwC

Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.9

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

I met with the recruiter during the career fair and I got the first round of interview on campus with a manager. After 4 weeks, I was invited to the NYC office and interviewed with a partner, director and a senior associate. I got the offer 3 weeks after the office interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was laid back especially with the partner. it was more of a conversation but I will recommend that you know your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2014.

I had a phone interview after submitting resume. All are behavior questions. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I had four questions. They asked you to give some negative experiences and describe how you overcome the difficulties. You can ask questions at the end of interview. After that the interviewer mentioned I could follow up with them after two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Your worst experience about group activities. Your reaction to confidentiality.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Started at a big meet the firms event, then an on campus interview if they seemed your resume met their criteria, if you pass the first interview then a super day with an office tour and 3 back to back interviews. All questions were behavioral and not too difficult. They just want to get to know you and see if you can hold a competent conversation when they send you off to deal with clients. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you resolved a problem working with someone from a different background as you   Answer Question
    No negotioation

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

After passing the aptitude test, you will receive a call for group assessment. After confirming schedule, you will receive a confirmation email. Group assessment will take around 3 hours. There will be two teams, each with 5 people. Everyone will receive a case and you have to discuss and share information among your team members to do a group presentation. Usually, you and your team will take an opposite stance/position from that of the other team. After the presentation, there is a Q&A session. Next, there is a written test that has nothing to do with the case. After the group assessment, you will receive a time slot for a 1:1 manager interview. After this group assessment, they will give you a call within 1-3 weeks for a partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of general questions, e.g. Introduce yourself. Why PwC? Why Risk Assurance? etc   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

The fist interview was on campus. The interview was more of like a chat. The interviewer started general talks and then asked questions about Leadership. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was a behavioral one. Nothing technical. Got called for onsite interview

Risk Assurance Interview

interview: You have to do it with structures. It is better to say it with firstly, secondary and lastly so the staff can actually record the points from your examples.

Interview Questions
    • Time when you solve a problem with different perspectives?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I applied through college, and then attended the pre-night event and first round campus interview, and the pre-night event and second round office interview. Great experience! This is a wonderful company!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied for the position through the Business School's Career Center Recruiting website. I was accepted for a 30 minute on campus interview as well as a 2 hour meet and greet the night before. The meet and greet was purely conversational, I got a chance to meet my interviewer as well as former interns and current employees. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and ran 15 minutes longer than initially intended. About 4 days later I received an email for an in office interview day that consisted of a presentation, networking event, and then 2 separate interviews (Still mostly behavioral but slightly more technical).

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe for me a time when you had to give feedback to a co-worker?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions
    • Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   View Answer
    Waiting for Round 1 results.

Assurance Risk Interview

interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I applied through college or university. I submitted my resume through my university's online recruiting system. The process took approximately one week. PwC emailed me requesting an on-campus interview. The interview was a one-on-one interview with an Assurance Risk manager. It was a very laid back interview with a couple behavioral questions. The overall interview experience was decent, however, I unfortunately did not receive a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you are interested in PwC and what sets you apart from other applicants.   Answer Question