PwC

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question
This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I got accepted for the initial on-campus interviews through the application screening process. After the on-campus interview, I was got invited in-house. Make sure to be yourself throughout the whole process; it not only helps you in your chances of obtaining a job/internship, but it also helps the company know if you fit or not which, in turn, lets you know whether you want to work for the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • Informal oral case study. I was caught by surprise, but it's really not that bad. Just stay focused and stay on topic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

1st Interview (On-Campus) - Behavioral interview questions to see how the candidate can handle social situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Second round onsite interview. got 3 individual interviews. very nice people. no technique questions. just behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

On campus-interview, office visit

Better offer elsewhere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Most general questions. 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Tell about your teamwork experience 3. How do you think about a flexible working environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

I first appplied to the posting through the career services website on campus, through which I was notified of a first round interview. All of the candidates were taken out for a pre-interview welcome dinner the day before the interview where we chatted with current associates of the firm in a very informal manner. I then interviewed the next day, and was contacted by HR personnel about 4-6 days later notifying me that I was selected for a second and final round interview. The final round interview, or "Superday" was set for about 2 weeks from that date. There we had a short overview of the company, then a panel discussion with current senior associates, and then 3 back-to-back 1:1 interviews with a manager, director, and partner. I received a phone call from a partner the same day informing me that I had been given an offer.

The interviews were very relaxed and easy-going. The interviewers basically went down my resume and asked various behavioral questions based upon the information presented on the resume. They also asked why I was interested in joining PwC (as opposed to the other Big 3 and other firms), and what I thought the practice that I interviewed for actuall entailed. Overall it was pretty basic stuff.

Be sure to relax, be yourself, smile, and speak confidently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

The interview was an on campus interview. The lady was very nice but the greeters were arrogant. The interview went well (at least I thought so) but I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What school project did I find the most difficult and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in February 2011.

My classmate who already got the internship referred me to a director, and the director referred me for this job. The interviewer did not even ask me to introduce myself. And he only asked a question from my resume. After 5 minutes' casual talk, he said I can start ask him questions. This was my first corporate interview, even though I did get the offer, I still feel the people are very nice and helpful! And I really appreciated that opportunity!

Interview Questions
    • What is the scholarship about (one honor I listed on my resume)?   Answer Question