PwC

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my college's website. I ended up getting an interview. The man I interviewed with was extremely friendly. He mainly asked me about my past since I am someone who has moved a lot. We talked a lot about how we would alter our personalities to deal with other people. It was a fairly simple interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Risk Consulting Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – lots of competency questions

Interview Question – a time you contribute to a team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Risk Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.