PwC

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in January 2011.

I was first interviewed by a recruiter after which I didn't hear back from them for around 4 months then I was scheduled to speak with a Manager on the phone who asked me Behavioral/situational type questions. After a week I was scheduled to personally meet a Manager at their office who again asked me behavioral type questions, two weeks later they called me again for a personal interview which was with a Partner who had general questions and a senior consultant who had some technical questions.

Recruiters call you back & give you the interviewers' feedback after every interview.

The interviewers were calm, knowledgeable & friendly. Their website has loads of information & very user friendly. At the end of an interview do ask the interviewer some questions based on your position or information found on their website.

Pwc makes arrangements for flights/hotel for an out of state candidate to attend the personal interview.

Pwc is extremely professional & their staff is very well mannered and have the right answers for all your questions. Their background check process is fast and simple. Their consultants at the 800-Pwc are well informed and are always helpful giving you the right solution every time. Pwc makes sure the candidate has every piece of information he/she needs before joining them.

Overall the way Pwc conducts the interviews, gives feedbacks, informs the candidates is very WELL ORGANIZED and I have never seen any company come close to the way Pwc perform their operations.

Interview Questions
  • How would you keep in touch with your old client/colleagues ?
    How would you build your network & get more contacts ?

View Answer
  • Have you ever received a negative feedback ? If yes What was it about ?   Answer Question
Negotiate as per industry standards.