PwC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP Consultant Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed by a recruiter after which I didn't hear back from them for around 4 months then I was scheduled to speak with a Manager on the phone who asked me Behavioral/situational type questions. After a week I was scheduled to personally meet a Manager at their office who again asked me behavioral type questions, two weeks later they called me again for a personal interview which was with a Partner who had general questions and a senior consultant who had some technical questions.

Recruiters call you back & give you the interviewers' feedback after every interview.

The interviewers were calm, knowledgeable & friendly. Their website has loads of information & very user friendly. At the end of an interview do ask the interviewer some questions based on your position or information found on their website.

Pwc makes arrangements for flights/hotel for an out of state candidate to attend the personal interview.

Pwc is extremely professional & their staff is very well mannered and have the right answers for all your questions. Their background check process is fast and simple. Their consultants at the 800-Pwc are well informed and are always helpful giving you the right solution every time. Pwc makes sure the candidate has every piece of information he/she needs before joining them.

Overall the way Pwc conducts the interviews, gives feedbacks, informs the candidates is very WELL ORGANIZED and I have never seen any company come close to the way Pwc perform their operations.

Interview Questions

• How would you keep in touch with your old client/colleagues ?
    How would you build your network & get more contacts ?
      View Answer
  • Have you ever received a negative feedback ? If yes What was it about ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate as per industry standards.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC SAP Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.