PwC

2.8

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

I was first invited to an on campus interview. After about a week, I was invited to an office visit. Office visit involves pre-interview dinner and a half day interview with lunch. The final round interview consists of three back-back-back interviews with two directors and a partner. Two directors both asked behavioral questions and the partner was just conversational interview.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions focus on the PwC framework which consists of Whole Leadership, Relationship, Technical, Business and Global Acumen.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

First round - phone screening with HR. Expected to get second round - on site interview notification within 2 weeks. On site interview is so called "super day" where you are supposed to have 3 interview in a row.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you heard your colleague revealed company's confidential document to the outside?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Applied through school's website in LA and indicated that I wanted to work in San Francisco. After on campus interview, was contacted to schedule an in house and they flew me out shortly after. In house interviews consisted of 3 sessions 30min each. They were not typical easy Big 4 interviews, these were structured. Each interviewer had to ask his own questions that were given to him, so each interview was completely different from the last.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to perform an audit like activity before? How did you go about approaching it and ultimately solving the problem?   Answer Question

Wanted to pursue IBanking opportunities.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I had a video interview with a senior manager. The questions asked were not that difficult though, in retrospect, my answers could have been better worded. The interviewer was very friendly and the atmosphere was relatively comfortable. Overall, the interview felt more casual than expected. However, there was no invitation for an office interview.

Executive Assistant Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

The hiring and interview process from my experience was long, thorough, challenging and spontaneous scheduling and confirmation. During the interview, I was relaxed and ready for any questions/concerns. I too presented many good questions in return.

Elevate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in April 2014.

The process for summer leadership programs like Elevate begins around the month of February. Generally, applicants submit their resume and cover letter both to their school career center website and to the firm's application website. Most applicants receive an invitation within the next few weeks to attend an on-campus interview with a PwC recruiter; if the firm chooses to, they'll extend an invitation to their second round interview/office visit. The second round usually takes place sometime during April, depending on the location of the applicant's preference. Applicants are generally notified of their application decision approximately two weeks after the second round.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Was introduced to Capital Projects by a partner. From there, the process was pretty rigorous. Be prepared for no less than 4 interviews. I had 6 in total, from HR Manager through Principal. Interviews were great and team seems strong. Biggest concern was HR switched managers during final hiring so salary negotiations became a bit more difficult. In the end got a solid offer though.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you currently make? Don't believe what you read on the internet! It was a relief stating my salary. Why would I want to go through a 4 month hiring process only to find out that the expectations were way off?   Answer Question
    The compensation is good to start: 3 weeks off, shut down during Christmas. Tough to change. I did ask for a sign-on bonus though and got it.

Security Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2014.

It was two rounds interview. The first one was on campus, completely behavioral questions, with a director from SP&R team. I got an email three days later saying that my second would be in two weeks on Friday.

Before the second interviews about 2 days, the recruiter would send out a case and I was supposed to read to prepare for the interview. During the interview day, they gave me 45 minutes to prepare slides for presentation. The interviews went well with one partner and two managers. I presented the case to one of the two managers.

The partner called on Monday to extend internship offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tons of behavioral questions.   View Answer
    • What questions do you have for SP&R team since you've done many researches?
      Why PwC?
      Why should I hire you?

Answer Question
    Not negotiable

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I went through Campus Recruiting. First attended various info sessions. Submitted resume and cover letter on campus career website and company career website. After resume screening, I had my on-campus Interview. It was rather easy behavioral interview. Then after a week or two. I received a call-back for In-house Interview. Then it was two behavioral interviews and a panel. The panel was there to answer our questions.

Interview Questions
    • None. Regular behavioral. Know your resume. Try to tell a story when asked.   Answer Question

I am debating.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.