PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Elevate Interview

Elevate
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process for summer leadership programs like Elevate begins around the month of February. Generally, applicants submit their resume and cover letter both to their school career center website and to the firm's application website. Most applicants receive an invitation within the next few weeks to attend an on-campus interview with a PwC recruiter; if the firm chooses to, they'll extend an invitation to their second round interview/office visit. The second round usually takes place sometime during April, depending on the location of the applicant's preference. Applicants are generally notified of their application decision approximately two weeks after the second round.

Interview Question – Why tax/audit?   View Answer

Tax Interview

Tax
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I had a video interview with a senior manager. The questions asked were not that difficult though, in retrospect, my answers could have been better worded. The interviewer was very friendly and the atmosphere was relatively comfortable. Overall, the interview felt more casual than expected. However, there was no invitation for an office interview.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Assistant Team Leader Interview

Executive Assistant Team Leader
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process from my experience was long, thorough, challenging and spontaneous scheduling and confirmation. During the interview, I was relaxed and ready for any questions/concerns. I too presented many good questions in return.

Interview Question – What is the biggest mistake made in my career?   Answer Question

Security Consulting Intern Interview

Security Consulting Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was two rounds interview. The first one was on campus, completely behavioral questions, with a director from SP&R team. I got an email three days later saying that my second would be in two weeks on Friday.

Before the second interviews about 2 days, the recruiter would send out a case and I was supposed to read to prepare for the interview. During the interview day, they gave me 45 minutes to prepare slides for presentation. The interviews went well with one partner and two managers. I presented the case to one of the two managers.

The partner called on Monday to extend internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Tons of behavioral questions.   View Answer
  • What questions do you have for SP&R team since you've done many researches?
    Why PwC?
    Why should I hire you?
      Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Senior Associate - Advisory
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Was introduced to Capital Projects by a partner. From there, the process was pretty rigorous. Be prepared for no less than 4 interviews. I had 6 in total, from HR Manager through Principal. Interviews were great and team seems strong. Biggest concern was HR switched managers during final hiring so salary negotiations became a bit more difficult. In the end got a solid offer though.

Interview Question – How much do you currently make? Don't believe what you read on the internet! It was a relief stating my salary. Why would I want to go through a 4 month hiring process only to find out that the expectations were way off?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The compensation is good to start: 3 weeks off, shut down during Christmas. Tough to change. I did ask for a sign-on bonus though and got it.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went through Campus Recruiting. First attended various info sessions. Submitted resume and cover letter on campus career website and company career website. After resume screening, I had my on-campus Interview. It was rather easy behavioral interview. Then after a week or two. I received a call-back for In-house Interview. Then it was two behavioral interviews and a panel. The panel was there to answer our questions.

Interview Question – None. Regular behavioral. Know your resume. Try to tell a story when asked.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am debating.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with Partner, three managers, all seperate

Interview Question – Where would you expect us to have to help you most ...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other options came up

Experienced Assurance Associate Interview

Experienced Assurance Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2011.

Interview Details – 2 phone and 4 in person interviews, they will ask you some very basic questions about accounting for any position as its auditing firm. Overall interview process is simple and questions are easy.

Interview Question – not any specific   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non negotiable. But later found out that if try little hard then they will negotiate.

Assurance Interrn Interview

Assurance Interrn
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Interview process is easier than expected. Basic Behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult person you had to work with and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!