PwC Senior Associate ARCA Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Associate ARCA Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

I got a initial call from the HR regarding the technical telephonic interview with the Project manager. The project manager asked some basic IT technical questions ( SDLC, SQL , Dodd Frank).The next day i got a call from the HR saying that i am moving on to the 2nd round where i will be meeting 2 project managers in person.I had a similar technical interview with the project managers . Asked me technical + behvioural questions e.g. why should we hire you , why pwc etc..

Moved to the 3rd and the final interview round with the Partner. Partner kept me waiting for 1.5 hr before the interview ( not professional) . Pretty short introductuctory interview which lasted about 10 min.2 days after the partner interview , i recieved a call from the HR and she offered a position verbally. Did not get a written offer letter for a long time. HR wouldn't let me know the status.. Kept following up and i let it go !!

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!