PwC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate ARCA Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – I got a initial call from the HR regarding the technical telephonic interview with the Project manager. The project manager asked some basic IT technical questions ( SDLC, SQL , Dodd Frank).The next day i got a call from the HR saying that i am moving on to the 2nd round where i will be meeting 2 project managers in person.I had a similar technical interview with the project managers . Asked me technical + behvioural questions e.g. why should we hire you , why pwc etc..

Moved to the 3rd and the final interview round with the Partner. Partner kept me waiting for 1.5 hr before the interview ( not professional) . Pretty short introductuctory interview which lasted about 10 min.2 days after the partner interview , i recieved a call from the HR and she offered a position verbally. Did not get a written offer letter for a long time. HR wouldn't let me know the status.. Kept following up and i let it go !!

Interview Question – It was pretty straight forward. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Senior Associate ARCA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.