PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – All those involved were ignorant of the others in the process. Eventually, I was asked to relocate and made a lesser offer because I was told my non-profit experience didn't apply (although, it was the exact same me type of position). I accepted the offer and then they went back on their offer and said they changed their mind. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Asked why PwC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They went back on their offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Associate Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with two Partners separately. Was asked questions about previous experience and was asked some basic behavior questions. They were interested in hearing not only about consultative background but my involvement in sales cycles and client continuity. Both interviews were very laid back and very low stress.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult part of being a consultant?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Senior Associate interview questions and advice in Illinois. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.