PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – All those involved were ignorant of the others in the process. Eventually, I was asked to relocate and made a lesser offer because I was told my non-profit experience didn't apply (although, it was the exact same me type of position). I accepted the offer and then they went back on their offer and said they changed their mind. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Asked why PwC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They went back on their offer.

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with two Partners separately. Was asked questions about previous experience and was asked some basic behavior questions. They were interested in hearing not only about consultative background but my involvement in sales cycles and client continuity. Both interviews were very laid back and very low stress.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult part of being a consultant?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!