PwC Senior Auditor Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Had interviews with the hiring manager. he was not very personable. I felt as if I was just another number to him, during his questions. It was a large building in the middle of downtown LA.

Interview Questions

• Background. Education. Why I liked working as an auditor. Can't remember much of anything else, since it was three years ago.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Received call from national recruiter for assurance a day or two after employee made referral. We did a few phone calls regarding the position and so forth. I decided to take initiative and go out to the city at my own expense to expedite the physical interview process. I met with three individuals during my visit. No lunch afterwards and the HR lady that was supposed to meet me up there was out sick. The coordinator there was not extremely pleasant to work with. The national recruiter was nice and the interview appeared to go well. I sent thanks via email and only the national recruiter and 2 of the 3 I interviewed with replied. They were shocked that I didn't get the position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

one on one meetings with 2 senior managers followed by a phone interview with a HR representative. Low pay with long hours but the title comes with brand recognition after the tenure. Offer was not as competitive. They are not willing to recognize the number of years of experience at other accounting firms and the depth of your knowledge unless obtained at PWC.

Pay was too low