PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

- Applied online & received an initial conversation request from the recruiter - Talked about experiences, expertise, position details, etc. - Heard back after 2 weeks that the immigration department felt I had no time left on my current work permit. I had over a year left.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

Interviewed on campus after having been selected from a resume drop and meeting a few folks from the Chi office. Rd one on campus had 2 back to back 1:1 interviews. One was a case and one was behavioral. Final round was at Chicago with a whole panel including the office director. Three 1:1 interviews, mostly experience, and a 45 min case which we had to prepare and present to the Chicago office Director and Partner on a chart paper

Interview Questions

• How can client reduce indirect purchasing costs....   1 Answer