Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC
- Audit Associate (215)
- Intern (179)
- Associate (164)
- Tax Associate (134)
- Advisory Associate (102)
- Consultant (93)
- Assurance (70)
- Senior Associate - Advisory (67)
- Risk Assurance Associate (65)
- Senior Associate (63)
- Tax (56)
- Tax Intern (47)
- Senior Consultant (46)
- Internship (45)
- Risk Assurance (38)
- Manager (35)
- Assurance Associate (32)
- Audit Intern (30)
- Audit (29)
- Audit Staff (24)
- Advisory Manager (21)
- Advisory (21)
- Director (21)
- Experienced Audit Associate (20)
- Assurance Intern (19)
- Elevate Program (19)
- PwC Assurance Associate (16)
- Risk Assurance Intern (16)
- Associate Consultant (16)
- Audit Senior Associate (15)
Senior Consultant Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).
Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.
- How do you deal with difficult clients Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PwC
Senior Consultant InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.
- Applied online & received an initial conversation request from the recruiter
- Talked about experiences, expertise, position details, etc.
- Heard back after 2 weeks that the immigration department felt I had no time left on my current work permit. I had over a year left.
- Questions revolved around Oracle projects Answer Question
Senior Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.
Interviewed on campus after having been selected from a resume drop and meeting a few folks from the Chi office. Rd one on campus had 2 back to back 1:1 interviews. One was a case and one was behavioral.
Final round was at Chicago with a whole panel including the office director. Three 1:1 interviews, mostly experience, and a 45 min case which we had to prepare and present to the Chicago office Director and Partner on a chart paper
- How can client reduce indirect purchasing costs.... 1 Answer