PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC.

PwC's hiring process is comparable to other consulting firms. I was invited in by a current employee who saw me as an "opportunity hire." This meant meeting senior management and potential coworkers, getting the thumbs up, sharing salary/bonus expectations and being hired. It was a positive experience overall and well done by the company leaders at the time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you know you've had a successful project?   View Answer
I said what I wanted and they agreed. Very simple process.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Senior Consultant Interview

interviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Pretty straight forward. Mostly behavioral questions. I didn't get a call back and don't really know why, but I think they are definitely different from the other Big 4 firms in that the first interview wasn't technical at all. Only thing I did not like was that he asked about GPA and GMAT score. It's not on the resume for a reason- shouldn't have brought it up.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you and your team failed and what did you learn from it...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Phone interview followed by in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How will you adjust from ind to team consulting?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

I was shortlisted for the interview and was invited for a dinner on the previous night of Interview. It was a networking event and helped me talk to many PwC senior consultants. I got lot of information about company consulting practice and understood the organization well. Next day morning I had behavioral interview and the overall process was good

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation in which you had to do things differently than what you were planning to do. How did you changed your strategy in such a quick time?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied online, was then contacted by Recruiting manager who asked normal HR type questions (i.e. salary, work authorization, experience). After that I had 4 phone interviews with a Director, manager, senior manager and partner. The interviews were very friendly and cordial mostly wanted to talk through resume and experience. They also set expectations in regards to travel and working hours.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions, again mostly talk through resume and experience and why I wanted to work for PWC.   Answer Question

got another offer from a different consulting firm that I felt more aligned with where I wanted to take my career. I would recomend PWC however.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Recruitment through campus interview in a top US B school

Interview Questions
    • What I havent asked you so far that you wish to discuss.   Answer Question

Better offer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Regular interview process that is used by most company

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

- Applied online & received an initial conversation request from the recruiter
    - Talked about experiences, expertise, position details, etc.
    - Heard back after 2 weeks that the immigration department felt I had no time left on my current work permit. I had over a year left.