PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Phone interview followed by in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How will you adjust from ind to team consulting?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

I was shortlisted for the interview and was invited for a dinner on the previous night of Interview. It was a networking event and helped me talk to many PwC senior consultants. I got lot of information about company consulting practice and understood the organization well. Next day morning I had behavioral interview and the overall process was good

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation in which you had to do things differently than what you were planning to do. How did you changed your strategy in such a quick time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Regular interview process that is used by most company

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Applied online, was then contacted by Recruiting manager who asked normal HR type questions (i.e. salary, work authorization, experience). After that I had 4 phone interviews with a Director, manager, senior manager and partner. The interviews were very friendly and cordial mostly wanted to talk through resume and experience. They also set expectations in regards to travel and working hours.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions, again mostly talk through resume and experience and why I wanted to work for PWC.   Answer Question

got another offer from a different consulting firm that I felt more aligned with where I wanted to take my career. I would recomend PWC however.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

Recruitment through campus interview in a top US B school

Interview Questions
    • What I havent asked you so far that you wish to discuss.   Answer Question

Better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

- Applied online & received an initial conversation request from the recruiter
    - Talked about experiences, expertise, position details, etc.
    - Heard back after 2 weeks that the immigration department felt I had no time left on my current work permit. I had over a year left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Initially had 2 one-on-one interviews with Directors or Senior Directors. One was a behavior interview, the other was a "mini-case" which he described as just a conversation about the case. Typical stuff, nothing out of the ordinary.

Second round was 3 one-on-one interviews with Partners in the service line. One was a case (again more of a conversation about a business problem and how I would respond to it), the other two were strictly behavioral.

Unfortunately, the HR department choose Sunday night at 9PM to call me and let me know there would not be an offer. Separate emails for post-interview feedback were ignored. While the interviewing process was good, these incidents left a seriously foul taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
    • What's the hardest thing you've ever done? What's the EASIEST thing you've ever done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

The interview went well but they chose an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!