PwC Interview Questions in Singapore

2.9

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Consulting--Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

It was a half day assessment centre. The key components are
    -45min individual competency awareness evaluation test
    -45 min individual case cracking
    -1 hour group discussion
    - 20 mins group presentation

The evaluatiom test had 20 short questions testing candidates business acumen...Covers all sorts of topics from hr, marketing to risk management, strategy, compliance & technology etc

Individual Case--all candidates receive the same deck of information & were tasked to solve a few questions independently

Group-- after individual brainstorming, all team memebrs will come together to solve a different question by leveraging on your previous individual brainstorming results~

Each team is assigned a facilitator to observe you guys the whole day~ including lunch

Interview Questions
    • Not really

But before assessment centre, we were required to do a 1minute introductory video...
        Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Three stages: Apply online, Take the psychometric test, Attend the interview. The interview was one to one and centered on behavioral questions. E.g. sharing an experience where you worked with a tight deadline, and another where you reported to someone frequently. Standard question such as why PwC and why this job function is also asked.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Received email to arrange for interview about 4 weeks after submission of application. Offer received through email a week after interview. Phone interview was conducted as I am studying overseas, otherwise it would be a face to face interview. Interviewer was very friendly and it felt like a chat rather than an interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Application was done online and a few days after application submission I was asked to do a reasoning test. To me, the time given was quite short. So advice to do it as fast as possible. I had my interview with a PwC partner. He was very nice and the interview was quite causal. But I think the style of interview largely depends on the interviewer. I heard from my other friends who went for the interview, they encountered different styles.

Interview Questions
    • How could your experience in your CCA position help you in the job that u apply for   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Interview for graduate program in Singapore office. No subject-based questions. All general questions. (e.g. About resume, behaviour questions about teamwork) There is only 1 round of interview and the interviewer is at partner level.

Interview Questions
    • There are some criticises and conflict between Singaporean and foreigners on SNS. How do you see that? (the interviewer is Singaporean and i am Chinese)   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Applied through website. Did the typical online tests and got invited for an interview within 2 weeks. Interviewer was extremely friendly and answered my questions in depth; not conciliatory at all. Be sure to understand the nature of the job, especially if you are of a non finance or accounting background.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what other competencies I could bring to the table even though I had expounded on various capabilities such as interpersonal, leadership and analytical exploits, each supported with numerous examples.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

The interview process consisted of three rounds - first with Managers, second with Assoc Dir, and the third with Partner. Many behavioural questions were asked to determine fit and competencies for the job. Also involved a case interview.

Tax Consultant Interview

Applied on line; 1 round interview; all basic general questions. Whole process took more than 2 weeks.

na

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

One interview - Mostly fit questions, asking about how you handle challenges, how you work in a team, how you handle situations where you need to juggle more than one thing at a time.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most interesting thing you learnt in your class today?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

They will ask you to tell them about yourself. They will be looking out for teamwork examples, and whether you're a teamplayer. The interview process is very relaxed. Basically just be yourself!