PwC Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.9

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Risk Assurance (Data Assurance) – Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

One and half hour case study and 1 hour interview. The case study is quired to use VBA or Access to do some data analyze and the interview is based on the company's principle.

Interview Questions
    • None. All normal questions like introduce yourself, what you have done and what you will do in some circumstance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Applied through referral, HR process was lengthly and long
    Sat for logical/numerical tests and HR took another month to reply me for one on one interview. Interview was conducted by an inline manager
    Took another month for reply that I was successful for the internship

Interview Questions
    • How would your best friend describe you?
      Other behavioral questions
      Why Audit?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation, just received offer in my email and accepted

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

The interview process consisted of three rounds - first with Managers, second with Assoc Dir, and the third with Partner. Many behavioural questions were asked to determine fit and competencies for the job. Also involved a case interview.

Tax Consultant Interview

Applied on line; 1 round interview; all basic general questions. Whole process took more than 2 weeks.

na

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

One interview - Mostly fit questions, asking about how you handle challenges, how you work in a team, how you handle situations where you need to juggle more than one thing at a time.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most interesting thing you learnt in your class today?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

They will ask you to tell them about yourself. They will be looking out for teamwork examples, and whether you're a teamplayer. The interview process is very relaxed. Basically just be yourself!

Corporate Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

good understanding of my work. very direct questions. detailed description of roles and responsibilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

The interview itself was fairly short. The interview started with the usual tell me about yourself question. The interviewer seemed focused on finding out more about aspects of my personality, with a number of questions targeted at what I will do in certain situations. Interviewer was friendly however, and managed to make me feel quite comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult to answer so long as you take your time.   Answer Question
    Fixed pay, non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

(Singapore)

Applied for summer internship with Transactions Services/Deal Advisory online. Completed assessment centre tests. Shortly after, was contacted by email to inform me I was shortlisted for interview with the suggested interview session details.

Went for interview. All qualitative questions, no technicals, which was surprising because I thought it'd be quite important for the dept I applied for. I guess they just wanted to see if your personality would fit. Asked about my achievements and how i dealt with problems. Friendly interviewer, i think quite senior rank. Wasn't intimidating. Walked me to the lift after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you keep up to date with your interests/passions?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Big 4.

Senior Associate Interview

1 round interview

none

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!