PwC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Senior Associate Interview

Software Senior Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call after about 3 weeks from the recruiter. This was general screening and next round was scheduled with Director.
Interview with Director lasted for almost an hour and next round was scheduled with team. They came in groups and complete interview lasted for almost 4.5 hours. Mostly concentrated on my previous experience and how to react in various situations. Interviewers seems pretty satisfied.
At the end HR told me they will get back after a week.

I followed up after 2 weeks and HR said they will let me know the next day. Nothing until 3 weeks, I followed again with the HR, who then said that they are still looking for a candidate with CLOSER experience to the requirements.

I thought this could have been known by having a closer look at my resume. Again the interviewers seemed to be pretty good and friendly, but recruiter was immature and could not answer even the simple questions regarding the company policies.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult just questions about the experience mentioned in my resume   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!