PwC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was very natural. The first day I spoke to a partner, who asked me very simple questions about myself, my major and my current job. The second interviewer said that my resume spoke for itself, but she put the spotlight on me to ask her questions.

My advice for this is to not be nervous, and to just see it as a conversation. When they ask you if you have any questions, ALWAYS ask. Whether it be about the event itself, something about the interviewers background or some skill you would like to develop, asking questions shows that you are doing your homework and that you are meticulous and care. That's the type of candidate they look for.

I was called within two weeks of the interview and was told that I had been invited for the conference.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, this is a summer conference.

Very Easy Interview

Athens, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online on PwC's website and had to fill out a lengthy and detailed profile and also had to submit a resume through my University's career website. I was offered an interview and accepted and I am currently waiting to hear back from them. They said it would be early to mid-April for them to make selections and notify us. This is because they are interviewing for both the local and national programs and they have to wait all of the interviews to be conducted at every university they interview at so they can first select the participants to the national program. Had a very pleasant and down to earth interviewer that made it an enjoyable experience. My interview was more about the interviewer getting to know my personality than it was any technical skills or situational responses. Great experience!

Interview Question – Why makes you want to work in the accounting industry?   View Answer

Summer Leadership Adventure

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Interview Details – I've been in contact with PwC on campus for quite a while and interviewed for the Market Leadership Adventure. I had an extremely straight-forward interview and a very positive experience. It's only a two day externship but in most cases it seems to lead to an internship. I was in a slightly different situation than most of my peers because I chose to leave my original market to go somewhere else which can cause a time delay but is overall fairly simple to do.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you've had to deal with a team of people who were, in some way, different than yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!