PwC Summer Management Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

4.0

Management Consulting Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Online application Online numerical reasoning and logical reasoning tests Telephone interview (they ask competency based questions and are very clear on the structure of the interview) I thought mine had gone terribly but they sent me a message the next day saying that I had progressed to the next stage. The e-mail also had general feedback with lots of useful ways to improve for further stages. Assessment centre (you can attend this at any office, not necessarily the one that you applied to). Started off with lunch and we were able to speak with some current employees. Then retook the online tests on paper. This was followed by having to write a short report (this is extremely time pressured, make sure you include all the vital information, use bullet points to state pros and cons and make a conclusion too). Finally we had a group exercise where we were all given general information and then each given information that only we had. There were only 3 of us in my group so we were each given 2 unique info cards. Having less people made it easier for everyone to contribute. Include everybody, don't dominate the conversation and don't be too shy. At one point I asked for help from the others to check my budget calculation and this was seen as a good example of teamwork rather than not being confident with maths. They called me the next day to tell me that I'd progressed to the next stage and also to give me feedback. Up until this point the process had been extremely efficient, all these stages were completed in under a month and I was really pleased with the way PwC run their recruitment process. However, I then had to wait over 3 months to get a final partner interview (haven't been to this yet)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were given feedback.   Answer Question

Haven't declined, I'm still in the process and will have a partner interview (there was no "in the process" option)

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Summer Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

After applying online through the careers website, I was invited to complete the online assessment consisting of numerical and reasoning test. After a week later, I was proceeded to first interview stage and got the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to do something that was against your belief or character.   Answer Question