PwC

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Summer Tax Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I participated in PwC's Elevate summer leadership program. It was a great way to get to learn more about the firm and meet more professionals. I think PwC has a very supportive and collaborative culture. The professionals I met were all very friendly and genuine. Many of them reached out to me offering to answer any questions that I have. Because I participated in the Elevate program, I didn't have to interview for the internship; they just extended an offer to me right away. Overall, it was a very smooth and easy process.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral questions such as tell me about your leadership experience, why tax, etc.   Answer Question

Summer Tax Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I went to meet the firms at my school and got in contact with the campus recruiter. I made sure she remembered me. She called me for a phone interview. It went well. It was with a tax director. Then second round came and I had 3 interviews one with a tax manager, a senior tax manager and another one with a tax partner. All two interviews round were behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a confrontation with a team member ? Was it avoidable?   Answer Question

Tax Summer Internship Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – Attended the Talent Academy in my first year which led to being fast-tracked to an assessment centre. After a successful assessment centre I had to attend a senior interview on a different occasion, which led to an offer.

Interview Question – 3 worst attributes you have.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had a different offer, which I preferred.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Summer Tax Internship interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.