PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Summer Tax Internship Interview

Summer Tax Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I participated in PwC's Elevate summer leadership program. It was a great way to get to learn more about the firm and meet more professionals. I think PwC has a very supportive and collaborative culture. The professionals I met were all very friendly and genuine. Many of them reached out to me offering to answer any questions that I have. Because I participated in the Elevate program, I didn't have to interview for the internship; they just extended an offer to me right away. Overall, it was a very smooth and easy process.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral questions such as tell me about your leadership experience, why tax, etc.   Answer Question

Summer Tax Internship Interview

Summer Tax Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I went to meet the firms at my school and got in contact with the campus recruiter. I made sure she remembered me. She called me for a phone interview. It went well. It was with a tax director. Then second round came and I had 3 interviews one with a tax manager, a senior tax manager and another one with a tax partner. All two interviews round were behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a confrontation with a team member ? Was it avoidable?   Answer Question

Tax Summer Internship Interview

Tax Summer Internship
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – Attended the Talent Academy in my first year which led to being fast-tracked to an assessment centre. After a successful assessment centre I had to attend a senior interview on a different occasion, which led to an offer.

Interview Question – 3 worst attributes you have.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had a different offer, which I preferred.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!