PwC

Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Did the whole on campus recruiting/networking it was pretty easy. Just be yourself. Next, PwC had a lot of socials where you meet a lot of professionals. Every interview I had was all conversational and did not get one behavioral question.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

We received an email from our career services to apply for the position and I did so. A week or so later, I received an invitation for a campus interview. I was really surprised they chose my application as I had absolutely no experience in accounting, tax or audit. The only experience I had was in retail. To prep for my interview, I prayed (of course), and use this website to help me prepare.

The day of the interview, I interviewed with a director in tax. Before then, one of the senior associates and I were having leisurely conversation as she assured me that my interviewer was really nice, and that, she was. She introduced herself, told me about her background and asked about mine. The entire interview was based on behavioral questions, which she explained first hand. The interview went really well and I was anxiously awaiting an onsite invite.

Three days later, I received an invite for an onsite visit. It was just as described in feedback I had previously read on glassdoor. Three days after that, I attended a dinner where I was able to meet with other candidates and employees of the main 3 levels (senior associates, managers, and partners). I was so excited! The dinner was more of a get-to-know-you and ask any questions type of deal. The next day were interviews. I was assigned a buddy who took me on a tour and to the interviewers. The interviews, for me, were more conversational. If you are very personable and are prepared to share stories, your interviews will pass quickly.

After the interviews we were treated to lunch and later they told us more about the company and its culture. (Make sure you have plenty of questions!)

The long awaited (for me anyway ha ha), five days later, I received a call from the partner who interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about doing research if you had too much information? Not enough information?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I was very please with my offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied online. Emailed me to interview after like 2 weeks.
    The whole interview was pretty standard. Went over the resume first. Then some behavior questions. Some small talks. And my questions at the end. The whole interview took like 30mins.
    Got emailed a week after saying I don't get to go to the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

This was an on campus interview and office visit. Very laid back on campus more just getting to know you and personality type questions. Office visit more formal multiple one on one interviews and dinners. PwC does reimburse for travel and even put me up in the Four Seasons in Atlanta.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult obstical to over come.   View Answer