PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015
Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.8

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Multi-person interview, striving to find a four stage component of each candidate. I don't remember it from the follow up briefing, but some were technical knowledge, leadership, et alia.the stuff was incredibly professional and accommodating. They interviews were much more personal than substantive in material. It was obvious that PWC was striving to find quality people to train and mentor, overall the process although it took several weeks was limited stress.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in the location?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was done in a very formal way. The interviewers asked me in details my previous work experience and the content of my publications. They did not ask me about my future plans. They were interested in understanding my background and what I could give to the firm. They gave me the occasione to ask questions to them about the firm.

Interview Questions

• -Describe your academic background and your professional experience.
      -Describe the content of your publications and the conclusions that you wanted to present there

Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through college's career website. First round was behavioral on campus, and the final round was at their office and included 1 interview with partner, 1 interview with director and 1 interview with manager. They assigned a buddy to help you go through the process. The final rounds were on a Friday and I received the offer via phone on Monday. Overall process went really well. Everybody at PwC is genuinely nice, and they are more than willing to help. Know your resume very well.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university. We were scheduled for 30 minute interviews. I spent the first few minutes talking about myself before the interviewers asked any questions. It was a pretty easy and low-key interview. The interview went smoothly and it was very conversational and we spent several minutes discussing the office dynamics and my role within the firm.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment do you prefer?
      How would you like to spend your work days?
      What would you do if you knew a co-worker was leaking confidential client information?

Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were 3 rounds - hr, manager & partner round. Hr asks general questions and checks you stress handling capabilities and your communication skills. Manager round is a technical round teating your knowledge and past experience. Partner round is again a general cum technical round and the final round. Post that the offer is made.

Interview Questions

• what is the one thing that you like about PwC?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I met with a Senior Associate, Director, and a Partner for 30 minute interviews each. The interview with the Senior Associate consisted of three behavioral questions, while the interviews with the Director and Partner consisted of more traditional conversational interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to teach something new to someone and the processes you employed. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first round of interviews was with one partner and this part was your standard Q&A session. The second round of interviews is difficult because it was a full day at one of their office locations, interviewed with 5-7 different partners and managers. The hard part is staying energetic and engaged. The second round of interviews is where I received behavioral and technical type questions by a few interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you failed professionally, what did you learn from this?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC (Gainesville, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• educational experience, real world questions. They mainly want to get a feel for your personality imo. You go to dinner the night before. In campus interview next day. If they like you, you're invited to interview in the city where you would work.   Answer Question

other offer

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

I've got my first round PwC interview on Wednesday. They just asked some general questions. 20 mins. Applied thru campus and went to NYC. Describe a time you were under stress ? Why tax? Why PWC?

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Spoke on the phone with a partner for about 30 minutes. Flew me to the Dallas office for an in-person interview. Interviewed with 2 partners, 2 directors, a manager, and a senior associate all in one day. Very relaxed interview process, all very nice. Feeling out whether or not I would fit into the team's atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational, but most difficult question would be: why PwC over a law firm?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still negotiating salary.