PwC Tax Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

The interview was very intense with questions about professional development and current events. I was asked about IFRS and GAAP convergence and also the pending fiscal cliff.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Consultant Interview

Applied on line; 1 round interview; all basic general questions. Whole process took more than 2 weeks.

na

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

Two job interviews:
    1) group interview, English and Tax test
    2) Interview with Manager and Partner

No negation

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Accra (Ghana)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2009.

I applied in person for this position by leaving a copy of my CV and cover letter with the receptionist. I received a call the next day, inviting me for an aptitude test. I opted to go in the next day for the test, and I believe the next phone call inviting me for an interview the following day meant I passed the test.

Interview went very well. Was not too rigorous as compared to what I was expecting. Everybody was very nice. From partner to the tea lady.

Interview Questions
    • How long would you expect to work for us if hired.   View Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2011.

I wanted to do an intern at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Frankfurt, Germany after my first Bachelor year. After one of my professors forwarded my application to the HR department I received an email concerning possible dates for an first telephone interview.

The telephone interview was with the Partner of the team I wanted to do my intern. It was more about the personal fit and why I wanted to do this intern in this firm. Nearly no techniqual questions.

Afterwards I was invited to the Frankfurt office and had a second interview with the partner and a Manager from his group. They questioned primarily techniqual questions, however I was able to answer them after my first year of university so from my actual point of view it was pretty basic.

Two days after he interview I got a phone call and an offer for an internship within PwC. They were pretty flexible concerning beginning and end as well about the overall length.

Interview Questions
    • Why are most German soccer clubs organised in KGaA's?   View Answer
    • Explain the exact differences between "Steuerbilanz" and "Handelsbilanz"   Answer Question
    Kudert - Steuerrecht leicht gemacht

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview consisted of a written part with two essay questions, one of them was about whether working at home is a good idea and why, one has to be answred in english and one has to be answered in chinese. Afterwards, personal interview consisted of some basic questions as to education and work background, and why you would like to work in the specified department?, what is your long term plan?

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

The interview was telephone interview, communicated through my university , it was 1 1:1 interview. It was not with an HR, but with a senior manager from the team, who asked direct question related skills required. The manager was extremely nice and comforting. The interview was more like a chat rather an interview.

Interview Questions
    • At what kind of activities did you show your analytical skills during your studies?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

good experience concrete cases give a Good inside on the company. Not that much difficult in comparison with consultancy

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!