PwC

Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.9

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Interview

just had an over the phone interview...was very casual. Interviewer just spoke about company/position and asked if I plan on getting a cpa license/masters.Just make sure to ask questions about the firm and show interest in the position.

Interview Questions
  • This was a very casual interview,that being said there were no behavioral questions or any questions you would expect to hear at an interview.Show interest in the position and you're good to go.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied online. Have the first round on campus. Before the interview, we have the pre-interview social. Interviewer is a tax manager. She is very nice. The questions are all behavior questions based on your resume.

Tax Interview

Applied through college Erecruiting website and was offered an on campus interview, had a networking dinner the night before the interview and the interviewer was very laid back and young, interview was all behavioral questions just trying to figure out if your a good fit for the firm and the interviewer was very nice and understanding.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict you've had to deal with in school relating to a group project?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview process was very smooth. Be "on" and "prepared" at all time. Be yourself in the interview- they want to know the real you, not the fake you. If I didn't know an answer, I didn't know it. I actually said no to a question during the interview and told them I really wanted the job but wouldn't be doing 16 hour days.

Interview Questions
    • PwC uses their new "framework" to ask questions. Some questions to expect, "How do you keep up with current events?" "How do you use those current events in relation to your work?" "If one manager gives you work due at the end of the week, then another manager gives you work due at the end of the week, what do you do?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation but still waiting on other offers from other Big 4

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

I applied through my school, sent my resume. Filled out an application through the company's website and then I got a call within a week. and I was interviewed the second day after receiving a call to come in for a one hour one on one interview.

What do you consider a team to be? How have you resolved an issue in a team?

Interview Questions
    I took it without much negotiation

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

It is for the 2014 Core Tax Summer Internship program. I was invited into the Initial Interview for NYC Office. Interview with an Partner who has been in PwC for many years. But I failed to enter the second round. Basically Behavior questions.

Tax Interview

Pretty straightforward; On campus interview and then in office interview. Hear back from campus interview after a week or so. Hear back about offer within the same week as interview.

Tax Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First round of interviews took place on campus. Prior to the first round, there was a pre-interview social. The first round was mostly behavioral questions. I was invited to the second round a week later. The second round was held in their office, where they talked about the company, had a panel and held the 3 interviews. Each was 30 minutes and they were back to back. I received the offer the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had an issue with someone due to cultural differences.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

I received an interview through on campus recruiting. It was 30 minutes long. A partner from the tax department came down to our university to interview us. (All the associates at the social event will help the interviewer decide who to pick!)

All candidates that were there for the interview had the same question. The interviewer believed that its not fair to grade everyone on a different level.

Interview Questions
    • The first 10 minutes are conversational. For the nxt 15 minutes she asks 3 questions about, leadership style, values in a workplace, and how you motivate yourself.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

On campus interview, all behavioral questions....be prepared to give examples and know yourself well. very nice company to work for from what i hear, if you make it! one of the hardest interviews I ever been through. good luck to you.