PwC

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interview Details – Always a good experience - recruiter kept me in the loop with each round, and was very warm. They also took everyone who got offers out for a fun cooking class with their professionals (including partners!!).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very accommodating and giving me ample time to choose between my offers.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – Online application was a bit annoying, their question were normally quite long.
Online test: similar to all the other big 4
Interview: group exercise, don't dominate, let other people talk in there. partner presentation, don't be nervous
verification test, make sure u didn't cheat on the online test
offer: they call u up.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that changed you, how did it change you.   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2008.

Interview Details – Overall I had an excellent experience with the recruitng process! Everyone was very friendly and open, they were more than willing to answer questions in detail. There was evry open communication and they were very honest about when I would hear back from them and kept to their word, which was very impressive. I had a phone screening interview with 3 seperate individuals, all at manager level and higher. For anyone that will interview with PwC, I would say be honest, be yourself, and if you really want the job, then communicate that through your enthusiasm and how commited you would be based on past roles elsewhere. Most of the interview is behavioral and there you better be able to talk from your experience of what you delt with.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you delt with a confilict with in a team?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2007.

Interview Details – All of the people were very inviting. Pricewaterhousecoopers had many events on my college campus so I got to know all of the people very well. They had a unique office interview that consisted of many informal interviews with Senior Associates as well as a one-on-one interview with a Partner that was more formal. They were very candid in responding to what you should expect as an intern, and I believe they lived up to my expectations for the internship.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership position and did not handle it well. How could you have handled it better?   Answer Question

Tax

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in November 2008.

Interview Details – My interview with PwC was phenomenal. The primary thing they are trying to get at during the interview process is to gage how well you will fit into the team and at PwC. The person I interviewed with, a director in Tax, said that "I know immediately when I meet someone how well they will fit in at PwC."

My first round interview consisted of NO questions about my resume or professional background. The interviewer wanted to get to know who I was. Therefore, for approximately an hour we chatted about various things and towards the end he notified me that I will be invited back for the 2nd Round.

2nd Round was about 4-5 weeks after the first round and consisted of approximately 14 other people, 7 full-time and 7 intern candidates. I had 3 interviews that day, 2 with managers and 1 partner. All 3 interviews went really well because they also wanted to analyze and see how well i would fit into the team. All 3 interviewers were amazing and I knew right then and there that PwC was the place for me. This was on Friday. The following Monday, 3 days later, I got a call from the recuiter in the morning stating that I HAD RECEIVED AN OFFER! even though they may take upto 2 weeks in some cases to extend offers, i received mine the very next business day.

Overall, the interviews are not difficult, just BE YOURSELF and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – What for you is gratifying?   Answer Question

Tax

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interview Details – initial phone interview geared towards personal experience, second round interview was a timed research project with a specified topic

Interview Question – Give me an example of a difficult situation you've had working in a team   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!