PwC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiters are highly responsive and don't leave you hanging unlike some other firms. Had a short conversation with recruiter followed by on-site interviews with four people. Recruiter was wiling to discuss other positions after telling me that I lacked sufficient experience for the position I had interviewed for. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The communication with the PwC recruiter was very unprofessional. I did not feel like I was being addressed as a professional, and there was a general tone and attitude in all my communication with them.

Interview Question – What were you evaluated in your last evaluation at your employer?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2011.

Interview Details – I received an interview through my schools OCI program. I was flown to Boston where I interviewed with 1 Partner and 2 Directors. The interviews were informal and character based questions. Nearly 4 months have gone by, and I have not heard anything back, although I know the position was filled. It would have been nice to receive some kind of indication that an offer would not be made, after spending 2 days traveling back and forth to interview. Otherwise, the office was lovely, and the people seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if 2 different partners assigned you projects and you did not think you had time to do them both.   View Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!