PwC Team Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.5

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a phone interview, pretty straight forward. Pleasant experience. It lasted about 30 minutes. Interview started later than scheduled but they were very apologetic. I was asked about experiences in working in a high paced environment. Flat out asked if I was available to work overtimes. I am in school and take night classes, so my interest diminished quickly when there was a strong emphasis on the point.

Interview Questions

• Talking about work-life balance being important but if you want to get ahead, long hours are expected. Seems like they would work you to the bone and discard you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Average, the person conducting the interview talked the most about the company and expectations. Right off into the interview they asked if I would work overtime   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Very informal - the manager never interviewed me at all. It was a job description more than an interview. I never did interview with the person who was to be my manager at all. She continuously rescheduled or cancelled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a lower number and held firm.

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy but slow process.

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening interview followed by an in-person interview with 3 hiring managers - but 1-1.. They each had 30 minutes to interview me. However, each hiring manager would brief the next manager before. I felt that such briefing influenced the next interview negatively. I also felt that the hiring managers were threatened by my successes - as though I could take their job.

Interview Questions

• How did you create your success in your last position?   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

Easy, Quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

I completed the application for PwC a few weeks before thanksgiving through Careerbuilder. About 2 weeks later I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Everything went well, the questions were basic and the recruiter was extremely pleasant. A few weeks later, I received a follow up call about a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a peer, Surprisingly, I received an on the spot interview with another PwC member (good sign). About 3 days later I received a call and an offer, which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work @ PwC?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered great compensation for my experience, job role and skills.

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

While a temp I interviewed for a couple positons. The first interview was with managers. The second interview was with people I would support. The people were friendly. They asked lots of questions about how you handle situations. This is a multi cultural group of people who work well together. The dress is business.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle changing priorities? with several people asking you to something at once.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate