PwC

PwC Team Assistant Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Phone Interview

Interview Questions
  • Average, the person conducting the interview talked the most about the company and expectations. Right off into the interview they asked if I would work overtime   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Very informal - the manager never interviewed me at all. It was a job description more than an interview. I never did interview with the person who was to be my manager at all. She continuously rescheduled or cancelled.

Interview Questions
    I was given a lower number and held firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2012.

Pretty easy but slow process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

I had an initial phone screening interview followed by an in-person interview with 3 hiring managers - but 1-1.. They each had 30 minutes to interview me. However, each hiring manager would brief the next manager before. I felt that such briefing influenced the next interview negatively. I also felt that the hiring managers were threatened by my successes - as though I could take their job.

Interview Questions
    • How did you create your success in your last position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Easy, Quick

No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2010.

I completed the application for PwC a few weeks before thanksgiving through Careerbuilder. About 2 weeks later I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Everything went well, the questions were basic and the recruiter was extremely pleasant. A few weeks later, I received a follow up call about a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a peer, Surprisingly, I received an on the spot interview with another PwC member (good sign). About 3 days later I received a call and an offer, which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was offered great compensation for my experience, job role and skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2010.

While a temp I interviewed for a couple positons. The first interview was with managers. The second interview was with people I would support. The people were friendly. They asked lots of questions about how you handle situations. This is a multi cultural group of people who work well together. The dress is business.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle changing priorities? with several people asking you to something at once.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate