PwC Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

Technology Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through college. First round was behavioral on campus, and the final round was at their office and included 2 behavioral and one case interview. My case was to do with implementing AML software for a financial services company. The final rounds were on a Friday and I received the offer via a phone call the following day. Overall process went really really well. Everybody at PwC is genuinely nice, and they are more than willing to help.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to convince someone with more knowledge than you on a certain topic, to do whatever they were doing differently.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

I met PwC at a career fair on campus. I spoke briefly with the recruiter and was offered an on campus interview. I had to fill out the application online and submit my transcript. The first round of interview was mostly behavioral. The HR person was there before the interview to answer any questions and inform me about the culture of PwC. I interviewed with a Partner and he wanted to know more about me and my thought process. I heard back within two days and was invited to attend second round interviews at the New York office. PwC paid for all traveling expenses. The second round interviews started with an introduction. Following that, you were able to prepare for your case interview. There were three interviews in total, two behavioral and one case study. I was able to interview with a Partner and Senior Directors. The overall experience was amazing and fairly easy if you were prepared and very interested in PwC. I received a call within two days of the interview from the Partner with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you had to deal with a tight deadline.

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a global/international experience.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

Standard interview process:

Preliminary phone interview - behavioral questions on leadership

On-campus interview - 2 behavioral rounds and 1 case interview
    Behavioral rounds were conducted by partners and were based on the PwC framework. They were really laid back and very nice to talk to.

Case interview with a manager in the industry on which your case in based.

The employees are there to answer any questions and it looked like a fun working environment. Good experience and not a very tough interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince people of different backgrounds/cultures to accept your idea   View Answers (2)
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with difficult team members   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you found inaccuracies in your work   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I applied this company through my school career fair and get an on-campus interview. Before the interview there's a reception dinner party. I got to talk to the guy who would be interviewing me the next day. I chatted with him for some time trying to give him a impression on me.

Interview Questions
    • some behavior questions like what would you if you are in a scenario where...   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Went for an on-campus interview then got invited for a 4 hour interview at the office. Went well and was easy, only difficult thing was a case, but even then not too bad

Technology Consulting Interview

Applied through campus site and had an initial behavioral interview. Got invited to a final round a week later in Chicago that had two more behavioral interviews and a more presentation style case interview. They were really helpful in getting your questions ask and several people reach out to you to help answer any questions. Be prepared to have several questions to ask before the interview.

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First on campus interview is normal behavior one. The final one contains one case interview with the case emailed to us 48 hours before. There was 45 min on the interview day to let us draw the slides on hand and then present. There were two more behavior interview on that day. People are very nice with a host who accompany us the whole day.

Interview Questions
    • How do you argue with some one about different opinion?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

First round in campus (one behavioral). Second round on site (two behavioral and one case). Interviewers are very nice and the case is not that difficult. Each interview is about 30 minutes and there is a prenight before the first round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you accept an advice from someone else.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Had an on campus interview, passed the first round and went to new york for the final rounds. There are 2 behavioral based interviews and 1 case presentation. The whole process took 10 days (from the first interview to final offer)

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied at University Career Fair, was interviewed on-campus. It was a behavioral round and nothing technical was asked. They tend to like experience on JAVA, Web services and machine learning etc.
    Listen to the questions carefully and your answer should be precise and complete. Read up about different services on the website, know something about consulting beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • Only 3 behavioral questions about leadership and conflict.   Answer Question