PwC

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I applied this company through my school career fair and get an on-campus interview. Before the interview there's a reception dinner party. I got to talk to the guy who would be interviewing me the next day. I chatted with him for some time trying to give him a impression on me.

Interview Questions
  • some behavior questions like what would you if you are in a scenario where...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Technology Consultant Interview

Went for an on-campus interview then got invited for a 4 hour interview at the office. Went well and was easy, only difficult thing was a case, but even then not too bad

Technology Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus site and had an initial behavioral interview. Got invited to a final round a week later in Chicago that had two more behavioral interviews and a more presentation style case interview. They were really helpful in getting your questions ask and several people reach out to you to help answer any questions. Be prepared to have several questions to ask before the interview.

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First on campus interview is normal behavior one. The final one contains one case interview with the case emailed to us 48 hours before. There was 45 min on the interview day to let us draw the slides on hand and then present. There were two more behavior interview on that day. People are very nice with a host who accompany us the whole day.

Interview Questions
    • How do you argue with some one about different opinion?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

First round in campus (one behavioral). Second round on site (two behavioral and one case). Interviewers are very nice and the case is not that difficult. Each interview is about 30 minutes and there is a prenight before the first round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you accept an advice from someone else.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Had an on campus interview, passed the first round and went to new york for the final rounds. There are 2 behavioral based interviews and 1 case presentation. The whole process took 10 days (from the first interview to final offer)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied at University Career Fair, was interviewed on-campus. It was a behavioral round and nothing technical was asked. They tend to like experience on JAVA, Web services and machine learning etc.
    Listen to the questions carefully and your answer should be precise and complete. Read up about different services on the website, know something about consulting beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • Only 3 behavioral questions about leadership and conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I did an on-campus interview and then an on-site interview about two weeks later. There was a case study, but it was pretty simple. A couple hours after my interview, I received a verbal offer. It was a great experience because they treat talent like clients. PwC really just wants to see if you fit into their culture and if you will make it as a consultant.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do with technology consulting?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. I believe that all of their intern offers are standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

First round is behavioral based, your very standard behavioral question.
    Second Round is three 45 minute interviews at their HQ. Two of them are behavioral, and one is a case question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Behavioral Interview. Mostly interviewer asks questions from your resume

Interview Questions
    • How did you grow up the ladder and what skills got you to that position   Answer Question