PwC Technology Consulting Advisory Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technology Consulting Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview

Networked at events that PwC held on campus Submited my resume and got accepted for a first round on campus interview The on campus interview was 30mins, and relatively easy. I just went over my resume and what choices I made while in school. Got an email two days later inviting me to an onsite interview in their NYC office. They put me up in the grand hyatt the night before and I was given a case to research 48 hours in advance. When I arived we were given breakfast and then put in a room with all the other interviewers to prepare slides to present about the case you were given. After that for the day you have a mix of two behavior interviewers and one case presentation. I got a call later that day with a verbal confermation that I was getting an offer.

Interview Questions