PwC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Consulting Advisory Associate Interview

Technology Consulting Advisory Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Networked at events that PwC held on campus
Submited my resume and got accepted for a first round on campus interview
The on campus interview was 30mins, and relatively easy. I just went over my resume and what choices I made while in school.

Got an email two days later inviting me to an onsite interview in their NYC office. They put me up in the grand hyatt the night before and I was given a case to research 48 hours in advance. When I arived we were given breakfast and then put in a room with all the other interviewers to prepare slides to present about the case you were given. After that for the day you have a mix of two behavior interviewers and one case presentation.

I got a call later that day with a verbal confermation that I was getting an offer.

Interview Question – None particularly, Why PwC and why consulting?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!