PwC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Transaction Services

I interviewed at PwC in February 2009.

Interview Details – The interviews were very behavioral at first, but progressed in to having some additional technical accounting and valuation questions. However, nothing too arcane or bizarre.

Interview Question – Some of the probing technical questions regarding the accounting guidance were challenging but not unexpected.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details – I sent in an application and was invited to interview. On the day of the interview, I first met with a greeter who asked a few general questions (are you interviewing with other firms, why did you apply for this position). Met with the actual interview who was great. Asked a few behavorial questions and inquired about certain skills that were pertinent to the position.

Interview Question – Are you interviewing with other firms?   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

Interview Details – Got the interview through career center website.
 most questions are easy behavior questions, which are easy.
The interview process was actually fun; I never felt nervous.
However, I think they are looking for [people with more experience or exposure to finance.
if you don't have any experience, then it is very unlikely you can get the second round. take as many finance classes as you can.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!