PwC

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details – Behavioral Style (as with all Big 4)
Questions such as:
"how would you deal with X?"
"tell me of a time you did Y."
As an entry level candidate, the assumption is you know nothing and can marginally read and write.

Negotiation Details – HR would not negotiate salary.

Transfer Pricing Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I applied through school career center and got an on-campus interview.

Interview Question – It's easy   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Second round interview, a presentation followed by three round partner/director interview

Interview Question – analyze a case of US and CN international trade   Answer Question

Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phoned at 9:00am on the dot. Asked about resume, schooling, experiences, report writing and presenting. Asked about why Transfer Pricing and why PwC. Interview took about 10 minutes. Was told that next steps would be provided next week. (If successful I suppose.)

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!