PwC

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Transfer Pricing Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Was refereed by the current employer and the process took about a month. Got the first phone interview with the HR recruiter and within few days was invited to have another phone interview with tax partner.

Interview Question – Mostly talk about my resume, why now, why TP, why PwC and expectations.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had on campus interview. Interviewer had strong accent I could hardly understand her. She seemed disinterested. Got denied a second interview.

Interview Question – Name two weeknesses   View Answer

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty much all behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know a lot and are happy to explain. The fit is very important. Got a phone call for offer the same day afternoon.

Interview Question – No really hard questions. Be ready to talk about things on your resume.   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – First, I applied through my university and was selected to interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview and I thought I did well. I received an email about a week later inviting me to the McLean office for a day of interviews. There were about 12 candidates there for only 3 positions and it was stressful. The interviews were much tougher this time around. I'm currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were part of a team that experienced trouble and what did you do?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your leadership role in a group project.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very friendly. Standard questions such as salary and expectations. The interviewer brought up details of my resumes several times. No biggie. Got called into the office the next day. Questions of the in-office interview just wants to see what you are like as a person and if you fit into the group's work ethics. Transfer pricing is VERY team-oriented so you will be judged on how well you interact with others. I'm bummed I didn't get the job. But whatever.

Interview Questions

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2008.

Interview Details – I was invited to interview for the Transfer Pricing Associate position. I interviewed with several people (one on one) and was in the office for approximately 5 hours. The interview consists of basic interview questions. No technical questions were asked because they really don't expect people to know too much about transfer pricing. It was a pleasant experience overall and everyone was friendly and personable.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that normally doesn't come up in interviews.   View Answer

Transfer Pricing Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of an initial phone screening with the HR representative followed up with a 1 to 1 interview with the same member of HR after applying for the position on their website. The interviews consisted mainly with personality and situational type questions. After the first in person interview I was declined a second interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2010.

Interview Details – I am in the process of getting interviewed. The phone interview was more like a pre-interview screening. We mostly talked about my resume and my past experiences. The recruiter was extremely nice and friendly. She gave me an opportunity to speak to my experiences and she gave a good overview of the position and the office dynamic.

Overall the interview was casual and informative.

Interview Question – What is your experience with SAS?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Transfer Pricing interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.