PwC Transfer Pricing Interview Questions

2.9

Transfer Pricing Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got a first round interview. Made it to the second round, but did not receive an offer. The interview day lasted long, but there was a free lunch involved at the end at Maggiano's.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to do work against your values.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Transfer Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I submitted my application through a campus recruiter and I was contacted for an interview within a week. The interview was fairly easy- just behavioral, no technical component. The interview was fairly short, and most of the questions were intended to determine your "fit" with the team. I received the usual questions, such as "tell me about a time you were under a lot of stress," or "tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member."

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

There are two interviewer. Firstly, I was requested to give an introduction first to myself and then talked a little bit about my interests in soccer. Afterwards, one behavior question is about the advice given by others and give to others. He then introduced a lot about pwc. Lastly, I ask the questions. I am only asked 3 questions. I don't know why.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was refereed by the current employer and the process took about a month. Got the first phone interview with the HR recruiter and within few days was invited to have another phone interview with tax partner.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talk about my resume, why now, why TP, why PwC and expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

First, I applied through my university and was selected to interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview and I thought I did well. I received an email about a week later inviting me to the McLean office for a day of interviews. There were about 12 candidates there for only 3 positions and it was stressful. The interviews were much tougher this time around. I'm currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were part of a team that experienced trouble and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership role in a group project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Pretty much all behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know a lot and are happy to explain. The fit is very important. Got a phone call for offer the same day afternoon.

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions. Be ready to talk about things on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Had on campus interview. Interviewer had strong accent I could hardly understand her. She seemed disinterested. Got denied a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was very friendly. Standard questions such as salary and expectations. The interviewer brought up details of my resumes several times. No biggie. Got called into the office the next day. Questions of the in-office interview just wants to see what you are like as a person and if you fit into the group's work ethics. Transfer pricing is VERY team-oriented so you will be judged on how well you interact with others. I'm bummed I didn't get the job. But whatever.

Interview Questions

• Describe your role in the past where you had to work as a team on a project.   Answer Question
    • What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

I was invited to interview for the Transfer Pricing Associate position. I interviewed with several people (one on one) and was in the office for approximately 5 hours. The interview consists of basic interview questions. No technical questions were asked because they really don't expect people to know too much about transfer pricing. It was a pleasant experience overall and everyone was friendly and personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that normally doesn't come up in interviews.   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of an initial phone screening with the HR representative followed up with a 1 to 1 interview with the same member of HR after applying for the position on their website. The interviews consisted mainly with personality and situational type questions. After the first in person interview I was declined a second interview.