PwC Transfer Pricing Interview Questions

2.9

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

There are two interviewer. Firstly, I was requested to give an introduction first to myself and then talked a little bit about my interests in soccer. Afterwards, one behavior question is about the advice given by others and give to others. He then introduced a lot about pwc. Lastly, I ask the questions. I am only asked 3 questions. I don't know why.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Transfer Pricing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Was refereed by the current employer and the process took about a month. Got the first phone interview with the HR recruiter and within few days was invited to have another phone interview with tax partner.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly talk about my resume, why now, why TP, why PwC and expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

First, I applied through my university and was selected to interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview and I thought I did well. I received an email about a week later inviting me to the McLean office for a day of interviews. There were about 12 candidates there for only 3 positions and it was stressful. The interviews were much tougher this time around. I'm currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were part of a team that experienced trouble and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership role in a group project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Pretty much all behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know a lot and are happy to explain. The fit is very important. Got a phone call for offer the same day afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • No really hard questions. Be ready to talk about things on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Had on campus interview. Interviewer had strong accent I could hardly understand her. She seemed disinterested. Got denied a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Phone interview was very friendly. Standard questions such as salary and expectations. The interviewer brought up details of my resumes several times. No biggie. Got called into the office the next day. Questions of the in-office interview just wants to see what you are like as a person and if you fit into the group's work ethics. Transfer pricing is VERY team-oriented so you will be judged on how well you interact with others. I'm bummed I didn't get the job. But whatever.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your role in the past where you had to work as a team on a project.   Answer Question
    • What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in February 2008.

I was invited to interview for the Transfer Pricing Associate position. I interviewed with several people (one on one) and was in the office for approximately 5 hours. The interview consists of basic interview questions. No technical questions were asked because they really don't expect people to know too much about transfer pricing. It was a pleasant experience overall and everyone was friendly and personable.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that normally doesn't come up in interviews.   View Answer

Transfer Pricing Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in December 2010.

The interview consisted of an initial phone screening with the HR representative followed up with a 1 to 1 interview with the same member of HR after applying for the position on their website. The interviews consisted mainly with personality and situational type questions. After the first in person interview I was declined a second interview.

Transfer Pricing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2010.

I am in the process of getting interviewed. The phone interview was more like a pre-interview screening. We mostly talked about my resume and my past experiences. The recruiter was extremely nice and friendly. She gave me an opportunity to speak to my experiences and she gave a good overview of the position and the office dynamic.

Overall the interview was casual and informative.