PwC

2.7

66 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Consultant (Data and Privacy) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2012.

1. Submitted my resume online
    2. Was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview.
    3. Got a phone interview scheduled the next week. Got asked questions relating to my background, experiences....mostly behavioural and situational as well.
    4. Got called onsite for two 1 on 1 interviews.half an hour each.Got asked questions relating to data security, projects, general networking and security concepts.

Interview Questions
    • how would you design a wireless network including wireless security for this office building?   View Answer

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Two rounds of interviews. First was a phone interview, and then I was invited for an office visit, transportation and lodging covered by PwC. Had three interviews with employees at various levels, including one with a partner. One other interview was done to check my security clearance eligibility. Received offer within two weeks.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Started with a phone interview with an HR rep who was really nice. We chatted for about 45 minutes and he told me I was his number one candidate and set up an in person for the following week. I met with two a manager and the person I would be replacing for lunch. They took me to a nice restaurant near by and we talked and chatted about the position. Mostly them informing me on what the position consisted of. I then had 4, 30 minute interviews with various managers and a partner. They were all really nice and didn't ask me anything too difficult. I felt it went extremely well. A few days later they told me that it was down to me and one other person and they wanted to have one more phone interview to make a decision. They wanted to know my background a little more and see how it applied to the position and asked me a difficult question I stumbled over a little. I didn't get the job but they liked me and said they will keep in mind. I am currently in the process of interviewing for a different position with them.

Start Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

2 Interivews- 1 on campus behavioral, 1 office visit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time that you worked in a team and experienced difficulty?   Answer Question
    Non negotiable

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

I interviewed with about 4 senior management, the interview was relatively straight forward. They were most interested in your past experience and how you can apply that experience to PwC. Be sure to be able to speak to all your accomplishments on your resume and be able to substantiate it.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

First, I applied through my university and was selected to interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview and I thought I did well. I received an email about a week later inviting me to the McLean office for a day of interviews. There were about 12 candidates there for only 3 positions and it was stressful. The interviews were much tougher this time around. I'm currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were part of a team that experienced trouble and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership role in a group project.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

I submitted my resume online and was invited to their info session on my university's campus. It was nice to learn about the company before the interview. I had an interview with 2 employees, one man who was extremely nice and I felt like I was having a conversation with and another woman who did not seem to enjoy her job very much. I didnt end up getting the potion because I wasnt interested in contracting, but I was in contact with the nice man and he let me know via email of their decision which was nicer than receiving a generic email.

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Process is very lengthy but purposely. The inteview is situational based to get to know the person. Interview process gives a very accurate picture of the company and what to expect. The process is very structured and organized.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Had a screening call with HR followed by a technical phone interview. This lead into an onsite interview with 1 partner and 1 director. Offer was given quickly and started less than a month later.

Interview Questions
    Situation did not lend towards negotiation, but negotiation was not necessary offer was as discussed/promised.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Best way to get in is get referred for a specific position. Do not ask a friend to generally refer you. Nothing will come of it. You need to research and know what position you should apply for. There will be multiple interviews on the phone before an on-site interview. Usually openings are for specific needs so tailor your resume and answers to the job description if you want the job. There are very few generalist openings.

Interview Questions
    • I've never seen anything too crazy asked, but PwC is in a very entrepreneurial state for a big company in advisory right now. If you can't understand that work isn't just dropped in front of you to do and that you have to do things to grow the business and client footprints than it probably isn't a good fit for you.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, but if you do negotiate it is directly with the partner you will be working for.