PwC

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.7

Core Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Submitted resume through an acquaintance, was contacted by HR and asked to complete online resume through PwC's system.

Got an email a few days later asking to set up a phone interview, had in office interviews with partners a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to persuade an employer into doing something?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I originally applied through my university advisement center. First round interviews were on campus, focused mainly on behavioral questions and why such an interest in the FSR group. Flyout and second round interview consisted of three 30 minute interview, two managers and one partner. Mainly looking for person-organization fit. Few technical questions.

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD
    Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I was interviewed on campus by a Senior Manager. I had been told that I would be interviewed by two people, but instead I one 1-hour long interview. My interviewer was very nice, and he seemed to be understanding as I looked very nervous. He asked me typical behavioral questions to which I was not prepared as that was my first job interview. The interview was good and the interviewer nice, but at the time I was not prepared as I am now.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been to a situation when a group member was not carrying their weight?   Answer Question

Associate -FSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Usually they will do two interviews. I was interviewed for the first time on Campus, and then in the office I was being hired out of. The office interview is a "Super Day" of sorts. You have four different interviews ranging from Managers to Partners. You should receive an offer/rejection within a month.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were behavioral, but some technical.

What is QE3?
      Tell me a time you worked in a team?
      Why PwC?
      Why New York office?
      Tell me about a time you solved a problem with limited information?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Campus Hiring
    Office visit
    3 Rounds interview (2 managers, 1 partner)
    Invitation lunch/dinner

No negotiation

Security Consultant (Data and Privacy) Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2012.

1. Submitted my resume online
    2. Was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview.
    3. Got a phone interview scheduled the next week. Got asked questions relating to my background, experiences....mostly behavioural and situational as well.
    4. Got called onsite for two 1 on 1 interviews.half an hour each.Got asked questions relating to data security, projects, general networking and security concepts.

Interview Questions
    • how would you design a wireless network including wireless security for this office building?   View Answer

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Two rounds of interviews. First was a phone interview, and then I was invited for an office visit, transportation and lodging covered by PwC. Had three interviews with employees at various levels, including one with a partner. One other interview was done to check my security clearance eligibility. Received offer within two weeks.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Started with a phone interview with an HR rep who was really nice. We chatted for about 45 minutes and he told me I was his number one candidate and set up an in person for the following week. I met with two a manager and the person I would be replacing for lunch. They took me to a nice restaurant near by and we talked and chatted about the position. Mostly them informing me on what the position consisted of. I then had 4, 30 minute interviews with various managers and a partner. They were all really nice and didn't ask me anything too difficult. I felt it went extremely well. A few days later they told me that it was down to me and one other person and they wanted to have one more phone interview to make a decision. They wanted to know my background a little more and see how it applied to the position and asked me a difficult question I stumbled over a little. I didn't get the job but they liked me and said they will keep in mind. I am currently in the process of interviewing for a different position with them.

Start Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

2 Interivews- 1 on campus behavioral, 1 office visit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time that you worked in a team and experienced difficulty?   Answer Question
    Non negotiable

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

I interviewed with about 4 senior management, the interview was relatively straight forward. They were most interested in your past experience and how you can apply that experience to PwC. Be sure to be able to speak to all your accomplishments on your resume and be able to substantiate it.