PwC

2.7

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Applied through campus recruiting and contacted by HR two weeks later. The recruiter was nice, checked my salary expectation upfront, then mentioned lifestyle as a consultant. Normal behavioral questions after that.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2014.

The initial interview was at a recruiting event for tax attorneys. I was interviewed by two people--a principle and a director. Then I had a follow up interview for a position with their National Tax department in D.C. Five other people were interviewing at the same time. The follow up interview consisted of a 30 minute intro to the company, followed by six 30-minute interviews with upper-level principles and directors. In between interviews, the interviewees were taken to lunch with some of the current associates.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would handle a mistake on a billion dollar deal.   Answer Question

Core Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I applied at PwC through my University's online career portal. Within a week, they schedule a first round interview which was done on-campus. The interview was entirely behavioral (very conversational), and the manager who interviewed me was really nice. In 1-2 weeks, I was called by a recruiter and invited to do a second (and final) round interview in the office location I had chosen (Wash, D.C.). This was definitely more structured, and involved 3 back to back interviews with different staff leveled employees (one manager, one senior manager, and one partner). Again, all three of these were entirely behavioral. We were given a tour of the office and were taken out to a nice lunch. The entire process was roughly from 8:30am - 2pm. The partner who interviewed me called me the next business day and gave me the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. It was very behavioral (tell me about your prior experience, tell me about yourself, tell me what you're interested in, tell me about a time you worked as part of a group, etc.)   Answer Question
    Since I was an intern, I didn't negotiate anything. I was happy with the offer.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First round of interview for tax associate in ITS. The interviewers were laid back and be ready to ask questions.

Start Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Applied online through my school. Interviewed at my school and was referred to the office in which I lived for an office visit

Interview Questions
    • Just behavioral questions and things that were on my resume.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

First round is phone interview, asking about technical questions based on your internship or whatever professional experience. For me, all the questions is in data management area.
    After 3 days, I got the second round on-site interview, it was a whole day office visit. Three one-on-one interviews, all about conversations, just random chat your educational background, your professional experience, your strength, your interests, why you pick PWC, what do you expect PWC provide you... and they gave you opportunities to ask a lot of questions. All the people there are very nice and professional!

Interview Questions
    • Why PWC needs to choose you instead of the others?   View Answer

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

On campus and second round-office visit

Financial Service Representative Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Met at on-campus career fair. The first interview was on-campus with a partner, totally conversational. The second-round interview was on-site, comprising a dinner pre-night and an office visit. The actual interviewing comprised three interviews (2 directors, one MD), everyone was great -- very friendly, nothing unexpected. Essentially we spoke about what was on my resume and they discussed their career paths.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

First started out with getting through the screening and getting a first round interview on campus. The day before the interview they have a pre-night session which in my opinion is better than the pre-night of other Big 4's. The first round interview was very basic and conversational (go through resume, basic behavioral questions). Heard back 4 business days later to invite me to office visit. Took 3 business days after office visit to get offer.

Core Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Submitted resume through an acquaintance, was contacted by HR and asked to complete online resume through PwC's system.

Got an email a few days later asking to set up a phone interview, had in office interviews with partners a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to persuade an employer into doing something?   Answer Question