PwC Winter Tax Intern Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Winter Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Hartford, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

I sent in an application (which consisted of a resume and a personal essay) through my university's career center. I was contacted by PwC a few weeks later for an on-campus interview. The interview lasted 1-hour, 30 minutes with the tax HR manager and another 30 with the tax partner. HR interview was mostly informal and conversational; we talked about hobbies, Connecticut weather, and basic things about PwC. Partner interview was all behavioral questions and questions about my previous job experiences.

Interview Questions

• All of them were standard, easy, questions. The hardest one I got was probably "what makes you different from other candidates?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation