Pyntail Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Business Development Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pyntail.

I applied online and got interviewed the following week. It was a one on one interview with the CEO. He asked a bunch of random questions about school and how it related to the internship. Also asked if i knew how to use Facebook/LinkedIn, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Have you used Facebook and LinkedIn?
      What did you learn in school and how is that applicable to this internship?
        Answer Question
    I got an offer and accepted it. However, after a few weeks they never got back to me about when to come in and stopped replying to my emails.

Business Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pyntail in February 2012.

Just one on-site interview. CEO and a manager here. Only behavior questions, such as did you have any business plan experience? What is your goal? Candidates may need to go over some latest news about business go to the interview. The CEO seems very aspiring and like to ask questions randomly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pyntail? Contribute to the Community!