Pyramid Consulting

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.7

Tech Support/Unix Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting in December 2014.

The interview went well and the interviewer from Pyramid Consulting's was easy to understand. The recruiter I was dealing with was from India and had zero understanding of the English language. In addition he would not allow me to finish a sentence.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions in the phone screen.   Answer Question

UI Web Developer Interview

These guys are colossal time wasters. They'll call you without actually vetting your resume, instead going by a few keywords that they've found in a search. They also can be pushy and aggressive. I don't want to spend 20 minutes trying to understand someone with a thick accent to only realize that the position isn't right for me - just email the job description, and save everyone time.

Interview Questions
    • Are you experienced with SiteCatalyst (software that's over a decade old.)   Answer Question

Microsoft SQL BI Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting.

The hiring and interview process was quiet easy and the management was very helpful in this company. The hiring and interview process was quiet easy and the management was very helpful.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting.

Multiple calls with hiring company to cover previous experience the 1st time around. The 2nd and 3d contracts had no such step, once the hiring company was familiar with working with me.

Pyramid did that for me, and even got 3.00 additinal per hour for my 2nd contract

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting in August 2014.

shortlisting of resume, then one on one interview with the client. HR counselling for better understanding of the job and resolution of any doubts shortlisting of resume, then one on one interview with the client. HR counselling for better understanding of the job and resolution of any doubts

LERG Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting in August 2014.

I interviewed at Cox and got the job. I spoke with four interviewers and since I knew they're switches. thye brought me on. I really enjoyed my experience working at Cox.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to design a call flow. Cox explained what they operation was and I let them know I was used to datafilling the call routing tables.   Answer Question
    There was none. The job had a set rate.

Communications Project Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting in May 2014.

It was all via email, never vetted me. Just sent me in to collect their money. Horrible, didn't answer the phone on the first day to see if I even arrived and started

Interview Questions
    Nearly impossible and they lied the whole time

Junior Tech Consultant Interview

First communication via regarding interest. Next step to schedule possible personal interview, both behavioral and technical

Interview Questions
    • Past job experience and the activities relating to current job   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in January 2014.

First they offered $13 and hour then I said i was going to pursue school full time then they came back like a ex girlfriend and asked what did I want I told them $18 and hour. They settled on $17 and I agreed to work

Interview Questions
    • Will you take $13 and hour when the lowest technician on salary databases is $15 and hour, they pay more than that to drive a bus.   View Answer
    They low balled and then I told them i was going to go back to school and they said the client wanted me on and offered $4 more almost begging for me to take it.

Technical Service Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pyramid Consulting in September 2013.

First called me by phone, then did the interview. The first one by phone and the second by face to face. Frankly, the questions first focused on my technical skills and personal skills then customer services skills.

Interview Questions
    • These company is great and they do what they want and how the ask, technical skill in depth, but not complicated.   Answer Question
    Great, friendly and polite