Pyramid Consulting

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Tech Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Pyramid Consulting

Interview Details – First communication via regarding interest. Next step to schedule possible personal interview, both behavioral and technical

Interview Question – Past job experience and the activities relating to current job   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in August 2013.

Interview Details – They call me constantly after finding my resume out on Monster. They generally conduct a phone interview but then you NEVER hear from them again regarding the status of your application. I find the recruiters and the account managers to be completely ignorant of the skills required fill technical positions. They ask questions that make no sense or that could easily be answered if they READ your resume. They seem to be hooked on seeing buzz words and fluff rather than actual substance. Furthermore, they seem to think that you suddenly lose your ability to code, project manage, or understand technology just because you have not used the specific skill that they are looking for in the last 6-12 months. Career IT professional must routinely leverage past experiences. Just because you have not used a skill in 1-4 years does not mean that you forgot how to do a job. I have been in IT for over 22 years and Pyramid's talent management process is a nightmare.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult. You basically recap the information from your resume.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting.

Interview Details – Very efficient process overall. Started with an employee referral, which then led to a phone screen with HR. Then I had 2 rounds of in-person interviews at the corporate office and I had a good feeling/vibe when I left. Ended the process with an offer shortly after the last in-person.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was rough, and took longer than expected.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was a bit light. More should be done to screen candidates for a position.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Alpharetta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in March 2012.

Interview Details – There was a rigorous Phone as well as In person interview

Interview Questions

Vice President HIM Interview

Tampa, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in July 2011.

Interview Details – Was interviewed in one day after several phone interviews. Hiring manager very rude, ask if I did my homework. Senior team was not as aggressive in their interview style, office was small but clean, cuture I am not sure of

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

BI Architect Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring person called from india and had a arrogant tone, after talking to him for 10 min i understood this is not for me even though they were willing to accept my salary expectations.

Interview Question – Explain about your current role   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The attitude of the interviewer and the state of the company

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in July 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic and Face to face and Skype

Interview Question – Salary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Base Pay

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in November 2013.

Interview Details – Well the interview was good enough. Mostly the practical aspect are tested with overall knowledge

Interview Question – Domain related question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in January 2011.

Interview Details – Written test
2 round of technical
No HR round

Interview Question – Sometimes ask permutation and combination   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pyramid Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pyramid Consulting interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pyramid Consulting employees and interview candidates.