Q-Cells

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern - Line Technology Department, Chemistry Division Interview

Thalheim, Saxony (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Q-Cells in March 2010.

Interview Details – Only one interview - included general and technical aspects.
Interviewers were friendly. They were very open and helpful in finding a position compatible with my skills and desires regarding work environment type (e.g. lab work / office work / manufacturing / R&D). They also reimbursed my interview travel costs and helped with directions.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions. The only challenging moment was their little test of my German skills (not my mother tongue), but it didn't seem to be a deal breaker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was an internship position, the salary was fixed from the start. The amount was slightly higher than living expenses (rent + food in Germany - Saxony Anhalt).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Q-Cells? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Q-Cells interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Q-Cells employees and interview candidates.