QA InfoTech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Content Digitization Engineer Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at QA InfoTech in December 2012.

Interview Details – Total three round are there, in which two interview rounds and one machine test. Questions are very simple, just prepare your resume very well. In CDL they hired people those are not good in technical nut they can do hard job.

Negotiation Details – For a fresher there was not any negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at QA InfoTech in August 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview include java test, comm skills test and aptitude.

Test Automation Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at QA InfoTech in December 2013.

Interview Details – QA InfoTech came at our campus for pool campus drive.Day started with pre-placement talk ,wherein they told us about company work domain,culture and recruitment process.
There were 3 rounds .

Ist round written technical :-

12 mcq on Java mainly covering topics on object life,arrays,garbage collection etc.
test cases to be formed based on the scenario provided ,I had to write test case for a file uploading scenario and also find bugs in the given case.(Atleast 10 test cases were to be formed).
Code to be written in java to test if the given function will work properly or not.

class test{
Integer function(Integer a,Integer b)
   {------}
}

score atleast 50% in mcq to clear written test .
200 students were present in first round ,out of which 11 were selected for 2nd round.

2nd round started after half n hr.
It was Technical and Hr combined round.
They asked me to introduce myself .They require good skills in java and check your confidence level.Be through ,with your projects and don't get nervous.
They asked why i wanted to join QAIT and if i had any queries ;
After This round completed we waited for 10 mins and result came out , They selected 4 students for next Intercation round with CEO sir at there office .

3rd round was conducted a day after campus drive at QAIT office.
It was a normal interaction round .Sir ,gave a output question on C.
He just checks your enthusiasm and confidence level.

Finally they selected 3 students .Gave us our offer letter and took us to there canteen for lunch.
Enviornment at QAIT is pretty cool and Hr n Ceo are very friendly.

Interview Question – They had problem ,that i lived far from office and most of the time will be wasted in travelling .
I convinced them though by ensuring that I will not let it affect my work.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Senior Director Interview

Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at QA InfoTech in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very methodical and broad in its reach. Quite fast in finishing the process and getting the employee on board

Negotiation Details – The compensation package is inline with the industry norms, the experience of the employee and the value he/she brings to the table.

Very Easy Interview

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Software Testing Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at QA InfoTech in March 2013.

Interview Details – For Fresher level, first you will have to undergo a written test which mostly comprises of logical and aptitude questions..its not too difficult

then there will be 2 rounds of technical interview, questions will be very basic related to software testing which you can study for on the internet

Interview Question – depends on the person taking the interview.... all questions are normally easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiaion

Software Development Engineer (Test Automation Research Lab) Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at QA InfoTech in September 2013.

Interview Details – QA InfoTech visited our college campus for two profiles, i.e. Manual Test Engineer and Software Development Engineer. Salaries offered were 2.4 LPA and 3.25 LPA respectively. About 800 students appeared for the recruitment process out of which 6 got selected for Manual profile and 2 for Automation profile. The selection process was fair and transparent.

First there was an interactive presentation about the company and its core services. After that there was a common test for everyone where one has to identify the bugs in given software. Next question was to write test cases for a given piece of code which can be in any language. But Java was preferred. After this people appearing for manual profile were asked to leave. A technical written round was conducted for rest of the candidates. This test was based on Java Core programming. There were few other written questions as well. After that everyone were asked to leave and report after 2 hours.

After lunch the names to shortlisted candidates were announced. 26 students got shortlisted and were asked to report for HR cum Technical interview.

Interview panel have 2 members. There was one lady HR and one Technical interviewer. It was a stress based interview. They asked everything I have written in my resume. There were two puzzles also. And few situation based questions. They also asked to explain everything I have written in the test conducted earlier. They wanted proper explanation for every test case that I have written. At last they asked few Java questions and asked me to write the output of a given piece of code.

Later in the evening the result were declared and out of 26 shortlisted candidates only 8 got selected in the ratio 1:3 for the respective profiles.

The selected candidates were then asked to report to the companies HQ to meet CEO. He was friendly and asked few profile related questions along with some technical questions and output as well.

After that we were asked to wait for few minutes. And finally we got our offer letter. Everyone was happy. And we all are looking forward to serve this company.

Interview Question – I think the elimination was mostly based on the performance in the interview and the quality of test cases.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The selection process was very fair and there was no involvement of college. Everything was taken care by the companies personnels only. Just be calm and confident and the offer letter is yours.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at QA InfoTech in April 2013.

Interview Details – The company hire mostly through walkins : Manual test profile , and Automation/performance testing profiles but they hire through campus too.

For Manual testing profile, questions are asked simple regarding Finding defects and writing test cases, finding patterns . Process includes 15 min question paper followed by interview.

For Automation profile, strong java knowledge is required.

Interview Question – It was regarding test cases for stamp   Answer Question

Automation Testing Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at QA InfoTech.

Interview Details – 1. a programming test 2 questions
2. technical interview .asked basic questions , answered to the point, tecnical questions none,
3. hr interview . just a formality , be to the point and precise

Interview Question – how will you test this matchbox   View Answer

Reason for Declining – salary was low

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Software Testing Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at QA InfoTech in June 2013.

Interview Details – The company came in our college in the 8th semester.
First they gave a small presentation regarding their company and telling about what they do.
Second was the written test which comprised of three questions, two from programming and one based on test cases. It was very easy. Once you clear the written test then is the technical interview. In that they check the basic communication skills of the candidate and ask some questions about java or whatever language you have mentioned in your resume.
Third is the interview with the CEO of the company. It is a formal interview and he asks you about yourself and one or two programming questions.

Interview Question – I applied for testing engineer job profile but they conducted 2 technical interviews for me instead of one and the second interview was for developer profile. That was the fault from the side of the company as they came to our college for testing engineers so it was unfair for me as they had not informed me about the second technical interview.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at QA InfoTech in December 2012.

Interview Details – First round: written
easy. They wanted to check your english.
We were asked to write a formal letter and test cases for an image displayed on screen.
Second round: Technical
We were asked to tell the test cases of different objects present in the room
Third Round: HR
Normal interaction
Fourth Round: Interview with the CEO
About yourself and one or two technical questions

Interview Question – Interview with the CEO can be crucial   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for QA InfoTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QA InfoTech interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by QA InfoTech employees and interview candidates.