QBE Production Specialist I Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Production Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at QBE in August 2010.

The interview process went very well. She just asked me questions about my previous employment history and why I was interested in working for QBE (Balboa Insurance at the time). She made the interview process easy to get through. She did however write down every little detail about the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had conflict with a co-worker, how did you handle it without the issue escalating to your manager? Or should you always get your manager involved?   Answer Question
Negotiated a contract-to-hire deal, instead of being hired on full-time after 90 days, my hire date was only 60 days after. My advice to new hires, the new managers are horrible, so be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

Worked for QBE? Contribute to the Community!