QBE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Specialist I Interview

Production Specialist I
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at QBE in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process went very well. She just asked me questions about my previous employment history and why I was interested in working for QBE (Balboa Insurance at the time). She made the interview process easy to get through. She did however write down every little detail about the interview.

Interview Question – Name a time you had conflict with a co-worker, how did you handle it without the issue escalating to your manager? Or should you always get your manager involved?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a contract-to-hire deal, instead of being hired on full-time after 90 days, my hire date was only 60 days after. My advice to new hires, the new managers are horrible, so be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for QBE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QBE Production Specialist I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by QBE employees and interview candidates.